Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun @Chris

Just wanted to let you guys know that the trainer for the game does not work anymore properly… some of the cheats can be activated… but other cheats auto disable them self and go gray after enabling as in “it wont turn on” at all… (Steam version one)

in need of an update!!!

Hello @HiddenRail585.

The game has not been updated since March 2016. (Source)
There’s no reason for the trainer to stop working suddenly.

It should be working fine as long as:

• Your game is up to date.
  • Your game is legitimately purchased from Steam.
  • Your antivirus isn’t blocking WeMod.
1 Like

Weird thing is that Epic version mode of trainer works but once its set on Steam its not working properly.

The Arkham Asylum and Arkham City Steam trainers work fine for the Epic version of the game.

The Arkham Knight Steam trainer does not work correctly with the Epic version of the game.

I own the trilogy and can confirm this.

If you have the game from Epic Games, you need to use the Epic Games trainer: Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, appreciated!

Thank you for this trainer it is much appreciated. I was wondering if there was any chance of getting a combo multiplier or mega combo cheat for AR challenges though? That would be great! Thanks. Also freeze timer only works on some challenges.

1 Like

Btw, none of the cheats work. The only working cheats are inf afterburner and no missile cooldown.

The Batman: Arkham Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi im using wemod 7 beta so i dont know if it has anything to do with it but my game keeps crashing everytime i use the trainer

Also not working on my end. Only ones working are Rockets cooldown and afterburner.

Freeze Timer is not working for me… :frowning:

1 Like

Whenever I set an option in the cheat, it automatically unsets for some reason.

1 Like

Freeze Timer doesnt work for me on the riddler drive challenges

1 Like

@Ravenfyre @MrAntiFun can we put this in the update queue?

1 Like

BUMP! Would love an update :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh also if it’s possible a super combo option would be awesome! I’ve seen it i earlier versions may have been patched out tho :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the work you do guys!

1 Like

This cheat crashes my game, over and over again. Never had this much trouble with one of your cheats.
Is there a go-around? I took a screenshot, but its on my pc. It was a long list of errors.
Any advice?

@MrAntiFun can we please update the freeze timer cheat? It’s the only thing that’s not working. For the last track for riddler, it has been hella frustrating lol Please

i agree also @MrAntiFun wenever you enable the freeze timer it doesnt freeze it.