Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we get a combo or point multiplier cheat

2 Likes

crashes everytime terrible mod

@MrAntiFun the freeze timer still isnt not working properly! would love an update

Can the the freeze timer not only works for mission, but also freeze the time of everything like when we fight on the street?

Yes please.

yes, plz. i was just about to ask the same

freeze timer dont work

Freeze Timer does nothing.

The Batman: Arkham Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The freeze timer is still not functioning during the Riddler Trials.

The Batman: Arkham Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hey, thanks for the great work! But the freeze timer is still not functioning during the Riddler Trials.

Cheats Freeze timer, Instant Rockets, and unlimited afterburn is only workingā€¦ The other cheats dosenā€™t

Could you also add max combo please

In Arkham City, the 1 hit kill trainer worked with gadgets; essentially, you could turn on the 1 hit kill, spam batarangs, and take out a whole group. For whatever reason, this is not the case with Arkham Knight

Likewise, Arkham City had a Combo Multiplier that was super useful for steam achievements. Arkham Knight could definitely benefit from a combo multiplier (Requiem for a Killer achievement), yet does not have one.

would it be possible to have the mega combo ? @MrAntiFun

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new to wemod and donā€™t know where should i put this, but how can you request additional option for trainer??i already bought pro version but idk how to put a request
I want to contact mrantifun since mrantifun are the creator of batman arkham knight trainer in wemod
I would like to request unlimited fear takedown option for the trainer, anyone can guide me where to post it?

Can yall add unlimited equipment? I wanna use infinite disrupter.

MrAntiFun

A cheat for max combo meter please!!!

Hi, the trainer isnt working for me.

1 Like