Battle Brothers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I second Eron. Using the tips and stuff it definitly cuts down on crashes, but they still happen on the regular.

Don’t mean to necro an old post, but I love this game. When I first started to use this trainer I used to get crashes every five minutes, sometimes it’d even corrupt my save when I started to save every single time I moved into a city.

So I just threw some money at myself and called it a day using Cheat Engine. Reading the tips about deactivating the “combat cheats” and all that before battle ended seemed to help. I only played about 30 minutes.

But hey, you guys should totes do that. I usually disable them before the last turn.

Battle.Brothers.v1.3.0.25 game crash if use AP and Fatigue after battle . some time crash if hold turned on perk points.

Welcome to the community @NahUpdate.

The trainer instructions warn you to turn the cheats off after the battle. Not to activate them after the battle. This is why you are crashing.
See this post here: Battle Brothers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

its even randomly crash inside battle and outside it :confused:

Still crashing consistently with any cheat using the tips as well

Yup, been crashing since 2019, the instructions does not work since it crashes while in battle, it should need a update by now, also its not just the ap option that crash the game, using the health also causes it to crash.

0bc09ba9478570b2820a62fd35e0a344

16:47:58
Core
A critical exception occured.
16:47:58
Core
Modules & Application Stacktrace:
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: ‘.;C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle Brothers;C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Battle Brothers\win32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRVC:\websymbolshttp://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;’, symOptions: 8723, UserName: ‘xxx’
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1

Yeah health/action points/fatigue cheats haven’t been working for like 2 years now.
Although I’m glad to see Ultimate fishing simulator has been updated I’ve been waiting for that one :wink:

We’ve been complaining for now an entire year, and so far there has been zero attempts to really address the issues we’ve consistently been presenting, all we have been getting is “read the notes” which we’ve said every time, we do and it either temporarily prevents the crashing, and that was a few months ago mind you. And now it’s gotten to where just activating any combat cheat whilst in combat kills the game. So far all the mods and people working on this trainer have done is a few bug fixes (not even doing that by the looks of it) and telling us we don’t know what we’re doing. Despite the fact we have been doing what you keep telling us to do and nothing gets fixed. Either close the trainer because you can’t fix our issues or tell us you’re working on addressing our concerns, because this is getting ridiculous. A year you’ve had to fix these problems and nothing. It’s still not cooperating and you’re still not helping us with any issues we keep having. Every other trainer has been managing to fix their issues and for some reason this is the exception apparently. Can we get an explanation at the very least as to the problems you’re having so we can understand why you’re taking so long to address these issues? Because so far as we can tell, by August 30th it will be a full year since this trainer was last updated, despite all throughout 2020 people have been nagging you about bugs and the trainer crashing routinely, leaving most of us to conclude you simply either can’t fix your trainer or you don’t want to.

Request update button has disappeared, the vote tokens were close to 200 a few hours ago.
The progress bar has been reset to 1 vote token now.

I can’t see any request update button, BUT, I think I sorted the crashing thing. It tends to be if you spam buttons; if you’ve activated the three options at the start of the battle, you’ve therefore got unlimited AP and Fatigue - if you start whacking the attack button on a target, the trainer doesn’t seem to be able to reset it back down in time, and thus you’ll end up with using more AP or Fatigue than you actually should have, therefore causing a crash. Press whichever ability you want, use it, then check your AP or Fatigue meter and make sure it’s reset back down to the full amount for AP or zero for Fatigue, then use ability again.

That being said, I’ve just bought and installed Blazing Deserts, and only the money option works. The other four activate then deactivate. An update would be nice, not gonna lie.

1 Like

I’m not sure what happened with wemod. The trainer is not usable for me as well. However, mr antifun trainer is still working (downloaded from other site). I hope wemod doesn’t go full silence like this. Requires internet to use but did not deliver.

Can only confirm what Conflykt said. Hoping for an update soon.

Wow, crazy how we are still waiting on an update, not even to the trainer. Literally just an update on whats going on

All options works flawless for me. Are you guys reading the notes in the trainer?

So when are yall gonna actually update this trainer? Still crashes relentlessly. No matter how many times we explain that the trainer STILL crashes when following all of the rules, we still get “Uhhh read the instructions…”. Now we can’t even request an update anymore cause the Request Token option is gone. Honestly, it’s also wild that yall still think a TWO-YEAR-OLD trainer is going to work after all the crazy DLC they’ve added. Like seriously. So what’s the deal?

Okay, so I get it, free trainer, cheats, entitled, blah blah blah.

Seriously though. The game stores a bro’s perk points as a 1 byte unsigned value. Meaning it goes 0 to 255. The trainer sets it to 999. This very predictably causes the game to crash, almost invariably when it generates/loads new recruits in towns and sometimes during combat.
I think it may also result in some other weirdness with recruits (such as ranged backgrounds rolling with no ranged talent whatsoever), but I can’t be sure on that one.

Please update it to set the value to 99 or something. Should be very simple.

1 Like

Trainer needs to be updated.

2 Likes

Seriously - please it’ s EXTREMELY frustrating to almost finish a battle and then have it crash out. Sometimes as early as when the second Bro’ starts their move. I’ve also noticed that the problem is more common when it’s a big battle, e.g. 27vs27, or if you click too quickly between battle options for the character in battle.

Thanks for the attention to the problem.

1 Like

Hello all. I went to Wemod support and they had a look. Needs an update they said. Will do they said. But they have a trashed queuing system that relies on you being on their Pro subscription so the mod will probably never happen. Explains why nothing has happened since 2019. Best you go on Nexus mods and get downloads there. Wemod is too unreliable.