Battle Brothers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I agree and Wemod are very tardy with their updates unless you’re on Pro. So meh,
Nexus mods are better.

The Battle Brothers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When gog version?

Can confirm, still crashes like crazy with or without mods

Game crashes always. Do you have GOG for this version? Please update.

Tested on steam, still works!

Still crashes in battle, even following the recommendations like not spamming and turning F1 on and off.

I have fully come to accept that random crashes will forever be the price of playing the game the way I want to play it.

1 Like

Please add game speed modifier

It does not work on the latest version

update when?

The Health, AP and Fatigue cheats aren’t working most of the time and when they do, they crash the game quite frequently, just having the Health cheat on crashes it, I think this needs an update.

6 Likes

dlcs wont work

HP, AP and Fatigue cheats work fine, but cause crash during battle almost all the time. Even if I turn it on just for enemies turn (HP) or just for my own (AP, Fatigue). The game may crash a couple of turns later after the cheats were activated/deactivated.

1 Like

Same

This is honestly so sad. I know a lot goes into making trainers, but nobody has been able to bog down why this game is impossible. The max stable bytes for a Bro is 250, the old trainer made it go to 999 tho and that was a lot of the reason for crashes. Someone above already said the same thing, is this still the issue?

Don’t know when or why but was using the cheats today now suddenly watched them turn themselves off? just using the health, Ap and Fatigue cheats and no not this particular time was I spamming attacks. but yes, that still does happen from time to time as well as the crash after time or even another 3-4 battles later.

same, i only use hp

after so much years trainer still crash with same settings for god mode ?

Need an update pls. Cheat always crash in few turn even i follow the instruction