Battlefield 1 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlefield 1
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield 1 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo -Gadget
3. No Overheat
4. Super Fire Rate
5. Super Accuracy
6. No Recoil
7. Instant Tank Gun Reload
8. Unlimited Aircraft and Tanks Missiles
9. Unlimited Tank Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/07/2021
    Started development

• 03/07/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Battlefield 1 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

can we get a trainer for windows store since ea is on windows store now

• Games are automatically added to the WeMod library when WeMod detects that enough members have the game.
  • When this happens, you will need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

+1

bruh an you do trainer for ea desktop

Unlimited health doesn’t work. still got killed after i activated it

1 Like

trainer for the origin does not work … tank, health and others do not work

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was built for the Steam store version if the game.

Due to differences in the game coding depending on what store it comes from, we offer zero guarantee that trainers built for one store version will work flawlessly on the same game from a different store, if at all.

Also make sure you are not attempting to use the trainer in multiplayer game modes.

I bought my version off Steam but for some reason it keeps wanting me to get Origin…is this normal?

Killing machine for new players:
MP18 with scope or normal
Super fire rate
Super Accuracy
No recoil.

yes it is.

很多功能都不起作用 能更新他嗎 包括 占地五
Many functions do not respond can you update him, including Battlefield v

Update game perhaps pls??? Nothing unlimited works

still work? i want to buy if it is

can you add it so the gun doesnt sway the recoil up and down works but it sways a lot

Hello there, i appreciate the hard and excellent work of wemod crew especially Mrantifun And Fling, i’d like to see updates and improvement for recoil in the trainer, the vertical recoil is amazing but we still suffering from the horizontal recoil, i’d like from u to look in this espically BF1 and BF V, BF4 nor recoil works perfect zero recoil both axis