Battlefield 4 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Works for me: Battlefield 4 version 1.8.2.48475 from Origin, 64-bit exe version, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. :ok_hand:

no work

Origin Cheat Table 100% does not work or even starts please fix

1 Like

The game runs for me but the cheats don’t do anything

does not find my game, Origin installation

only two of the mods seem to do anything.

doesnt work anymore. The game force closes when you try use the cheat.

So the only cheat that work is the no recoil rest doesnt work

Tested with the Origin Version

1. God Mode: work
  2. Unlimited Ammo: work
  3. No Reload: work
  4. Unlock All Weapons: work
  5. Unlimited Health Vehicle: no work (all vehicles are undestroyable incl. the enemy one)
  6. Better Accuracy: work
  7. No Recoil: work
  8. Super Speed: not tested
  9. Bullet Time: not tested

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-08 151314

no work

I have tried notwithstanding the error message and as i wrote the cheats work for me. Only the unlimited vehicle health. This option make all vehicles undestryable, the own and the enemies so you can´t destry enemy tanks

only no recoil works for me??

how we can unlock all weapons pls
i try

Origin PC vercion 20/08/2021

1. God Mode: no work
  2. Unlimited Ammo: no work
  3. No Reload: no work
  4. Unlock All Weapons: no work
  5. Unlimited Health Vehicle: no work
  6. Better Accuracy: no work
  7. No Recoil: work
  8. Super Speed: work
  9. Bullet Time: work
1 Like

Hello everyone, I have battlefield with origin but actually when I try to start the game from it and then starting the cheat with wemod wemod says that he’s having trouble opening or finding the game, the crazy thing is that if I start the game directly from wemod, the game starts but wemod still says that he’s having trouble finding the game, can someone help me? :slight_smile:

Same here, sometimes the Unlimited Ammo works with the LMGs with bigger capacity rounds, but other than that, the no recoil, super speed and bullet time work, however they’re a little buggy.

Can confirm none of the trainers work at all anymore while using the game launched with Origin. I don’t have it on other platforms, so can’t comment on those. Sad times. Not like it’s a very old game.

MrAntiFun what’s the chances of this being looked at again please? If you find the time.

Thanks for everything you do man

Neilly

1 Like

@MrAntiFun MrAntiFun Is there any way i could use all of my boost points to get an update to this? I think the audience is growing for this battlefield since the newest one has been a flop.

please update

3 Likes

no recoil and super accuracy don’t work for steam version