Battlefield 4 Trainer

Bruh, Windows 10 has anti-virus & firewall built into the OS, so that’s not the problem, anyway I already added an exception in Windows Defender and an exception in Windows Firewall, still won’t catch Battlefield 4, what happened??? v2 was working fine until public beta v3, Holla Back, 1

Yeah I know windows has those built in but some people think they need extra protection and use useless av’s like Norton which hate Infinity cause they are plain stupid. that’s why I asked.
don’t know what happened hence I tagged frank. He will have a look at it as soon as he has time

I’m new to Infinity, but it does not seem to work with BF4. The phone app doesn’t recognize the game was launched and is running. So far, it has worked for me for Borderlands TPS (well, it crashes semi-frequently when running it from Infinity but it does work) and Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (without issue). I feel that it would have something to do with the recent UI overhaul. Anyway, anyone have any tips? I’d like to play back through the SP on ULTRA and with unlimited ammo. :wink:

1 Like

You have a checkmark next to play and Infinity is working fine just the app is not working?

Yeah, the phone app is connected and will update other games fine, but when I launch BF4, it just doesn’t reflect that the iPhone app is aware it started.

Edit: Tested again. Even the app on the PC doesn’t act like it’s running. Only game so far that behaves this way.

1 Like

Use this to look for any errors: Using Infinity Console

Infinity still not attaching to Battlefield 4 single player campaign, here’s the error log -1509070754629.log (870 Bytes)

1 Like

Is this another case of you having a pirated version without mentioning it?

1 Like

No, I have legit Origin account with Origin Access privileges, Thank You, soooo what’s da Deal with infinity not attaching to the game, also just went pro and diamond in infinity so there u go

1 Like

Weren’t you pro before to?

Anyway, took a look at it and it doesn’t tell me anything. Everything was in a single line too. Split it into multiple lines if anyone else can read it.

log

app-bundle-711b5a5a28.js:1 Infinity v3.0.34
vendor-bundle-2bee37b372.js:1
INFO [aurelia] Aurelia Startedvendor-bundle-2bee37b372.js:1
INFO [trainer] We’re in! PID: 18484, TID: 15276vendor-bundle-2bee37b372.js:1
INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…vendor-bundle-2bee37b372.js:1 ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x00000000e.(anonymous function)
@ vendor-bundle-2bee37b372.js:1
e.ConsoleAppender.e.error
(anonymous)
(anonymous)
@ app-bundle-711b5a5a28.js:1
n @ vendor-bundle-2bee37b372.js:1
e.EventAggregator.e.publish
e.handleLogMessage
@ app-bundle-711b5a5a28.js:1
(anonymous) @ app-bundle-711b5a5a28.js:1
emitOne
@ events.js:96
emit
@ events.js:191
readableAddChunk @ _stream_readable.js:178
Readable.push @ _stream_readable.js:136
onread @ net.js:560

1 Like

same it doesn’t go active when I start it.and hit play. and its legal copy bought off Origin. -1513485124970.log (6.6 KB)

Battlefield 4 trainer not working, it won’t start.

I’m having the same issue with the Battlefield 4 trainer, I’m fairly new to infinity so I am not sure when this began happening but I have never gotten it to work, I’ve been using infinity for about 3-4 weeks. This is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Run the game yourself then attach infinity

How do I do that?

Start your game then after that alt tab out to desktop then hit play in infinity

ok

I am also not able to inject the mods, when I click play it spins and then just stops and none of the mods are able to be used.

2 Likes

Battlefield 4 trainer not working :frowning:

Battlefield 4 crushes everytime when I try to run Wemod. Then I have an information about the error. There is no information in Wemod app about how to use the mod otherwise. I use PC version. Ideas?