Battlefield Hardline Trainer

This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield Hardline trainer tool in Infinity. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the tool in here!

Available Cheats and Mods:

1. Unlimited health
  2. One-hit kills
  3. Unlimited ammo
  4. No reload
  5. No recoil
  6. Super accuracy
  7. Rapid fire
  8. Cease fire
  9. Ghost mode
  10. Max level
  11. Unlock everything

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about this tool.

For Unlock Everything to take effect, gain some score or restart your checkpoint. Enabling this will unlock every episode, and it cannot be undone!

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our tools up-to-date with the latest versions of games. Infinity automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Download:

This Battlefield Hardline trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game modding tool. Download Infinity for free right now, or learn more about it!

Updates and Changes:

• 1.0.0 | 4/14/2016
    Initial release

Like this tool?

Check out all of the games Infinity can mod here.

3 Likes

What do ghost mode do?

Hi Wemod.It seems there’s a problem with Infinite health cheat.I play Battlefield Hardline.I use the copy right origin game,no pirate.Other cheats are fine they work but Infinite health doesn’t work.Before it worked but I don’t know what’s wrong this time.Tried with other game but the result’s the same.Infinite health only cheat doesn’t work.Other cheats work fine.Please help?

Tried reinstalling but still doesn’t work.

Are you using it for multiplayer?

No,never.I don’t like multiplayers.

You want me to reinstall it?Tried that still doesn’t work.The health bar still goes down.

Hey can you help me , please ? It’s not working on multiplayer , only some of em
Like max level , unlock everything , no reload , infinite ammo they’re not working . Maybe cause the server has fairfight and punkbuster on ?

Don’t use it online.

Trainers are not made for online. You only risk a ban
Also stop playing this horrible game

1 Like