Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You’re not going to find another application like this since this is a legitimate application that has actual support. There are other trainers out there yes, but no guarantees if they’ll be virus free or up to date with games. Can’t really give specifics on a specific site, but you can just google trainers for games and it’s at your discretion which one to use.

am glad its getting a update i just hope i can play with the mods just like the first game of battlefleet gothic armada 2 instead trying to download some dumb file for a game

I know right.i want play game with mods.

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for the update. Updates seem to be done by demand so voting and showing support will get it updated!

only one thing is working one hit kills when i turn it on they can kill mi with one hit.
robbish

Can you add the INSTANT COOLDOWN,Unlimited Skills also Unlimited Morale? because my badass ships are always going down… PLEASE!

money and renown no longer work

The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you so very much, Mr. Stingerr! I beat this game twice the hard way. It is so very nice to have a luxurious, cheat filled romp through the stars as a third. Much obliged.

1 Like

You should add:

No Cooldown,Unlimited Morale and Unlimited Skill Munition (Used Abilities)

Doesn’t seem to work anymore. Followed the instructions, and I just constantly get asked to download and install the trainer over and over again.

Welcome to the community @TheDeinonychus. :slight_smile:

This tells me that your antivirus program is most likely deleting the trainer after giving it a false positive.

This post may help with that: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre

Followed the instructions on the link you gave, reinstalled WeMod, disables Windows Defender Firewall and Antivirus, re-downloaded the trainer file, installed it. I still don’t have new BattlefleetGothic2.exe file that the trainer was supposed to include. When I run it, it downloads some files, restarts WeMod, but nothing else. I’ve renamed the original game exe as the instructions said, but I’m just not getting the replacement for it like I should.

It’s not included. You need to download it manually as the instructions in this post state: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #4 by STiNGERR. The download is also in the same post.

Thanks for clearing that up. The instructions in the WeMod launcher doesn’t specify where the file is. Just that you need to “replace BattlefleetGothic2.exe with the file attached to this post.”. Makes it sound like the file is included in the main download at the top of the page.

i can get the trainer to work it just that i crash at end of missions when completed anyone else have this issue?

I had experienced that issue as well. I hadn’t confirmed it, but I think it stems from the Mega Renown cheat. It might overload the data flow (or whatever it’s called) and cause it to crash.

Has anyone narrowed down the cause of the crashing? The theory that it’s the renown cheat sounds right, haven’t tried it yet but we’ll see soon.

the unlimited money doesn’t work

unlimited money not working
thanks