Battlezone 98 Redux Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Battlezone 98 Redux
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlezone 98 Redux Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health (Vehicle)
2. Unlimited Health (Pilot)
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Scraps
5. Rapid Fire

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2018
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

never heard of this game…

It is a remake of the classic battlezone made way back in 98. Now you can run it on win10 without needing dosbox or anything. Brings back old memories for me!

1 Like

For some reason (i suspect recent updates) i can’t make these cheats to work. Am i doing something wrong?

Do you have the vanilla game or dlc?

It’s the curent Battlezone 98 Redux Steam Version (Version 2.2.301).
I also have the Red Odyssey DLC (it was automatically installed with the game). I am not using any mods.

Yeah the dlc might have changed stuff. Which cheats aren’t wokring?

I think all of them :frowning: The unlimited ammo and scraps cheats look active in Infinity (status ON), but no effect in the game. The other cheats seems un-togglable. They quickly switch back to OFF.

Alright, i will download it again and see if i can reproduce it on my side. You can check my progress here

Thank you very much for your time spent on this!

Halo there.
I get the exact same behavior as “neuneu2000”, even with the DLC not installed.

Hi there, have you managed to test and update the trainer?
Non of the cheats seem to be working for the current version of the game.

Infinity has completely been reworked and i now have information on trainer usages. This trainer gets 0 users in a month lol so i completely forgot about it.

Also don’t have the game on steam so can’t do anything about it :frowning:

Any head way since your last post? I know the cheats still aren’t working. Honestly, if you need a copy of the game on Steam to get it to work I’ll buy you a copy. lol

if possible, can another person make a trainer for this game pls

Confirmed cheats are still broken.

For those who want to use the built-in cheats:
Hold down ctrl+Shift and type- (screen flashes a color and a noise is played to confirm input)
BZBODY - inf health (green flash)
BZTNT - inf ammo (blue flash)
BZFREE - inf scrap and pilots (white flash)
BZRADAR - perfect radar (pink flash)
BZVIEW - gives player access to the satellite view without needing a com tower (yellow flash)

Hey, the mods dont work, anything i need to do to make it work? Thanks!

Don’t think the mod will ever be updated as the guy who made it retired. Just have to use the built-in cheats. See post above your’s for them.