Bayonetta Mod Tool

How to Mod Bayonetta
-put usb in xbox and go in system settings - memory, find bayonetta and move the “continue data”
-put usb in the PC, open up usb xtaf xplorer, and extract “continuedata”
-open up the container tool, and extract “data00”
-open data00 in the bayonetta modding tool, mod the save and press save, then exit
-go to Xealgo, and open your data00, then open container tool and replace the old data00, with the new 1
-open up any resign & rehasher, drag in the save, rehash and resign.
-delete the current save on the usb xtaf, and drag in the new 1
-put in xbox and move save back to the harddrive

Downlaod links

USB xtaf xplorer - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Container tool - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Bayonetta modding tool - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Xeagorithm - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

there may be a slight problem as many people are encountering a certain bug at the end of a chapter where the music plays but the menu never loads i am hopefully trying to fix this wouldnt mind any help

:thumbsup:Good Contribuiton…As always…

Umm… what does it do?

Good Mod Tool :]

Its a game… in which u can mod your gamesaves

What games does it support? is JTAG needed?

how about horizons is the best mod tool i need

can we not use other peoples saves ?

Jtag isnt needed its a standard mod tool for bayonetta only in which you can mod your halos green herbs and the items used for the compunds
i uploaded the tool so you can mod your own gamesaves perhaps theres certain things you want to keep but you want more halos

might want to give credit to the creator of the tool too.
but good contribution.

First one i’ve seen. Very Nice… Even though I Didnt get this game I Might rent it now just to mod it

This isnt that good as i expected.

yeah this is the first bayonetta mod tool ive seen maybe horizon could make one but as far as im concerned it can do the job lol and i forgot that i didnt make this tool just mearly made it available to every1 on xboxMB so i give all the credit to the creator :smiley:

5 Features of an Effective Legal Website The ABA reports that getting a website will help you grow your practice. However, they qualify the website must be search engine optimized for it to be a good investment. Search engines optimized website is a that is easily that comes with the internet by prospects. A web site without SEO goes unnoticed by most website visitors, and might as well not exist. So, the first feature of an effective legal website is it must be search engine optimized. SEO is primarily achieved from your website developer. It contains properly adding urls, meta data, and descriptions.2. The second feature is it should be client-centric. Prospects considering your services are looking for your specialty (practice areas) and client testimonials. Folks are inherently self-interested, so you should immediately communicate how you can help them. If you need to communicate info on yourself, it is best to put a spin into it. The correct way to brag with regards to you, for example is to say, “Are you frustrated because of the rules and regulations imposed on the small business? Following state and federal employer guidelines is usually almost impossible with limited resources. Fortunately, the Smith Attorney can make compliance easier.” Realize that the content was mostly in regards to the prospect, not the lawyer.3. An effective attorney website makes a good impression with industry-specific visual design. Folk have certain expectations about how exactly lawyers should present themselves. This presentation reaches the look of your website. While websites made with a rainbow of colours and flashy animation may be stimulating, they do not provide the impression of professionalism. It’s always best to use graphics that will not overpower your written copy. The graphics should complement the copy, to ensure that website visitors can easily find information and phone numbers.4. The internet has created it possible for visitors to educate themselves. Employ this fact to your advantage. Help people satisfy their desire for information by educating them through your website. You can post articles, resources, or possibly a blog. Prospects will end up accustomed to visiting your blog to get information, and can begin to see you as a possible authority figure. Eventually they are going to contact you for legal help. The bottom line is that an educative site converts visitors into clients.5. Finally, a powerful legal website can be simply updated. You might need to add an 800 number, alter your contact information, or post a fresh article on your website. These are changes that you should cover the cost of yourself, without experiencing your website developer. Updating your internet site on a regular basis is a good way to get a better search ranking. Google, and also other search engines, look favorably upon fresh content. Barbie Game