BeamNG.drive Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BeamNG.drive
This is the official discussion topic of the BeamNG.drive Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze Time
2. Unlimited Fuel

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

We can’t provide a stable Trainer for this title because of the way the game engine work, It’s retired and will not be recieving any updates.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/14/2020
    Started development

• 12/16/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 12/28/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

im kinda curious why a trainer is needed for BEAMNG, isnt it just a physics playground?

1 Like

The BeamNG.drive cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

i do say most disappointing cheats possible for this game

2 Likes

You can suggest other cheats. I only played for ~20 minutes but I didn’t see much else.

Would be nice if you could modify vehicle stats during gameplay. That’s why I personally wanted a trainer for beam ng.

1 Like

This trainer is sad it does stuff you can already do in the game.

I wonder why many have invested in boosters for this game, although these options can be activated since the release of the trainer. I think that the trainer should be dropped from the range because it is simply unnecessary to make a trainer for such a game.
No offense meant, but I prefer games in the area that need it more, e.g. eco, than such a psychic sandbox game, even the campaign and challenges can use these two cheats in the game option. Deactivation of the timer.

The BeamNG.drive cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

the update seems to be bugged but the older version still works might be nice to make it where you can get inf nitrous

they should add infinite money for career mode