Bear and Breakfast Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bear and Breakfast
This is the official discussion topic of the Bear and Breakfast Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Movement Speed
2. All Recipes Available
3. Free Crafting
4. Set Valuables
5. Set Coins
6. First Inventory Slot Item Quantity
7. Stop Time
8. Current Day
9. Add 1 Hour of Time
10. Decrease 1 Hour of Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/03/2022
    Started development

• 08/04/2022
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 12/23/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/22/2023

• 12/05/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Bear and Breakfast cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

thanks so much for these! i have a question though; is there an easier way to set valuables/coins (aside from clicking the + sign 500+ times)? if not i definitely would like to suggest a simple “add 5k/10k/etc. coins” button. thank you :slight_smile:

You could always use the button directly to Set the amount to what you like. Otherwise I increased the amount you get per hotkey press to 1k. I surely had it way way too low.

How does the inventory slot quantity one work? I cant exactly identify the “first inventory slot” and nothing I do seems to change the amount of items.

1 Like

First Inventory Slot Item Quantity not work for me

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

crashes on launch, if i load after game load crashes on cheat activation (any)

1 Like

every cheat crashes on activated. speed cheat works, but crashes whenever changing location.

game crashes everytime i add coins or valuables. Pls fix :kissing_heart:

It’s working perfectly on my end. Make sure that your inventory is open.

Crashes on any cheat activation still. Pretty pls fix :pleading_face:

used stop time and now time won’t move forward. I’ve turned stop time on and off to try and fix it, as well as adding and decreasing hours and those don’t fix it either. Please help?

Broken at launch. Are cheats going to be updated?

1 Like

Also getting crash on launch, and the All Recipes Available toggle somehow broke the blueprints achievement?

Crash on launch

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Constant loading, mod not starting

This is generally(99.9% of the time) related to your AV or something on your network stopping the trainer from being downloaded.

Just wanted to pipe in today that I am experiencing the same issue as well. No AV as I only use Windows Defender and other games I’ve tested today seem to load up fine. Just this game is not loading up the cheats which is puzzling =\

2 Likes