Best Gaming PC

I want to buy new gaming PC what I search and found the numbers of best PC for gaming what you guys give me suggestion about which gaming PC I buy for playing games, I’m thinking about to buy Corsair One Compact PC.

“Gaming” is way to unspecific. Also, pre-builts usually suck.

1 Like

Build your own. You will get more for the money.

2 Likes

^ As Chris said, build your own. You save tons of cash and it pretty easy to do. Even if you dont know.
Its mostly plyg and play now. If you have trouble with something is always a guide online to follow.

1 Like

I got my SkyTech ArchAngel GTX 1050 Ti Gaming Computer a few weeks ago and it seem pretty good, will run any game I have played so far.

It is a budget build, I won’t get very far. Still better than what I currently have though so there’s that.

Never buy computer form shop. I mean like: MSI, Acer and this type. Go to informatic or special company that is building computers and tell them what do you want in this computer. You will save a lot of money. (I saved 750$)

i found a best gaming pc list hope you like it

like it was said, building your own is always the best option, but if you want to buy one you need to know what you want to use it for. “gaming” pc is a very broad statement and could mean a lot.

1 Like

If you want a good one, not sure if anyone said anything about this but build something with 1080 ti and RTX 8000 with 12-16-32gb of ram and at minimum 4-8gb of video ram

It depends on you budget. Give me budget i will find you best PC for that money.