Beyond Contact Cheats and Trainer for Steam

have you tried launching the game through the trainer itself loading up save, then move a bit before activating any of the cheats?

Because I did that and it worked for me

I tried launching the trainer after starting the game. I tried launching the game through the trainert. Tried to activate the functions immediately at the start of the game, tried to activate after slightly changing the health / stamina / oxygen. Tried all this in both a loaded save and a new game. This is not the first time I use trainers and I know that they often have to be used in a special way and in special conditions.

UPD I think the problem is in the compatibility with the processor. Just checked on another computer and everything except SuperHealth works without problems.

@MrAntiFun
health does not work :frowning:
this is the most important so… :frowning:

The new (April 7) trainer super health cheat does not work. I have tried several times while following the instructions. It doesn’t work. Please fix. Other cheats work.

1 Like

The Beyond Contact cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I got the Health tot work by holding down the button after getting hit once.

@MrAntiFun
now NONE of the cheats work

EDIT:
does not work at all for 1.0.0
works for 1.0.1 (health sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t)

The only cheat that doesn’t work is the health. Why don’t you just make the cheat invulnerable?

I have the same problem with Super Health. All of the other mods work. Super Health is non-functioning. I’m doing the same as posted by jbkingjr above but no matter the outcome, Super Health doesn’t work.

Another user, EgresssL, followed up with “… you need to get damage then turn on the pause, after that use the food and then the mod works…”

So I ask…“the food”? Any food? Does it have to be food? What about anything that gives health? Can this be clarified?

So I have managed to get Super Health to work. I’ve fiddled with the getting hit, hitting pause, hitting F1, eating food/health items. Whatever combination I’ve done I can get it to work, multiple times.

So…some observations:

#1 Super Health is…super Health…as in lowercase. It may stretch a health bar all the way across the screen, but it sure is NOT God Mode or invulnerability. It effectively doubles your health bar…or maybe triples it. But since the gigantic red health bar that is active IF you get this mod to work doesn’t move, you ONLY know you are about to die when you hear “Health Critical”. By then its nearly to late. So…it behooves you to still pop health items and eat food.

#2 Super Health does NOT affect environmental effects at all. Keep an eye on those bars and if you managed to run out of protection, you’ll start taking damage, even with Super Health activated. You can still die.

Other thoughts:

• Super Health needs to be “Invulnerable” which should affect all damage, environmental effects, and Durability!
  • There needs to be a “Crafting Needs No Materials” mod added
  • Please add a “Add Skill Point” mod
  • We need a “Level Up” Mod
  • We also need 3 separate “Add Data” mods. I each for Organic, Mineral, and Crystal.
  • Lastly, please add a “Add Schell” mod.
1 Like

got the game yesterday and its on 1.0.3 and none of the cheats work at all.
tried everything, starting through wemod, starting game first then wemod, etc.
getting hit + instantly ESC then activating doesnt do anyhting, even fiddeling around like other people tried doesnt do anything. F2-F5 automatically instantly disables itself.

top cheats…very recommended…lol

Changes:

With the actual version of the mod and the game, the Super Health option seems not to work. (character dies from one touch)
Some beings are dangerous and agressive, it is easy to die over there.

Suggestions:
Inf Health
One hit kill
Freeze / slow down enemies
Add goods
Crafting requirements OFF
Do not lose goods after dying

The other 3 existing options work.

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

• No Damage cheat added
2 Likes

Hi. Thx for this trainer.
I use the no dmg option so i can play without constantly worrying that I might die.
I noticed that when i use the no damage option the enemies also take no damage.
Any chance that this can be fixed?

I take no dmg, but enemies hp restores after each hit.

2 Likes
  1. “No Damage”- makes opponents immortal

2. “Always Warm”, “Unlimited Stamina”, “Unlimited Oxygen” - doesn’t work at all

Game Version - 1.2.2

1 Like

enemies take no damage

1 Like

Ok so first time trying to use this for Beyond Contact, main thing I wanted to use it for was the No Damage, but when it is enabled I’m not taking damage, but neither is the things I’m trying to kill. I saw something about needing to take damage first then enabling it, tried that as well, and still doing the same thing, I even waited till I was below half heath before re-enabling it and any damage I did to them they intermediately healed from it, as long as I dont have that on they take damage.

1 Like