Beyond Contact Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Beyond Contact
This is the official discussion topic of the Beyond Contact Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Damage
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Fast Research
5. Always Warm

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/13/2023
    Started development

• 02/13/2023
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 02/16/2023
    Super Health cheat added

• 04/07/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/13/2023

• 07/09/2023

• 07/26/2023

• 09/14/2023
    No Damage cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Beyond Contact cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

There is a small problem, because when I turn on Godmode, all the mobs

are also Godmode. I also checked other mods for this game also paid and

the same problem was.

1 Like

Changes:

• Super Health cheat added

Gee, I do not want to bother you, but again we have a problem regarding Pause in the game, in Solo mode as much as possible mod with life works, but in multiplayer mode you can not pause the game.

WeMod is not for multiplayer.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong… but once I take some damage, I hit ESC like the tooltip says, hit the F1 key (the default, no other functions in game that I’m aware of) to apply the mod, hit the ESC key again to go back to the game, but nothing appears to happen - my health still drops, my tools health still drops (maybe the tool health not dropping was just a convenient side effect from the unlimited health version of the mod, don’t know).

Am I missing something or doing something out of order maybe?

1 Like

Modification works well on Solo, you need to get damage then turn on the pause, after that use the food and then the mod works, But my point is that the pause on multiplayer can not be turned on, the user above wrote that WeMod is not for MP, as much as I agree with him, but if the game has a function of cooperation, I would like to enjoy the game with my brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know this game got a huge update to 1.0 today, and is out of early access. Lots of changes, but most importantly NONE of the trainer options work anymore!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Super Health does not, in fact, work.

I was just curious if it’s possible to add a free crafting option?

3 Likes

super health works fine, you just need to futz around with it a bit, take some dmg then pause and apply the cheat till it works. you’ll know it’s working when your health bar goes all the way across the top of your screen.

free crafting or just a way to lock the crafting mats to a very high number.

1 Like

can anyone explain how to apply the cheat functions? For some reason none of them work for me.

If you are trying to play in co-op the cheats won’t work unless you are host and only applies to you.

@MrAntiFun I’ve noticed that the Inf. Stamina and Inf. O2 keybinds are switched.

When I activate Inf Stamina it gives me inf O2 and vice-versa.

Also can’t seem to get the Super Health to work, followed the directions that the little i icon next to the cheat/mod says and can’t seem to get it to work.

Edit: NVM mind got the Super HP to work after dying, getting hit then doing it all again and healing

No, I don’t use cheats in co-op, only in solo. None of the functions work for me. Inf. Stamina and inf. O2, when i press the corresponding key, they switch in the trainer, but they don’t work in the game, and after some time they turn off again in the trainer.

did you buy the game through steam? or else where. Dumb question I know but sometimes it must be asked.

and I’m currently play the game as I’m typing this and the the cheats work.

If you are asking about the license, then yes - I have a licensed version of the game, bought from Steam. The trainer just doesn’t work. At least for me.

1 Like