Big Ambitions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi it looks like you might have set the Traffic Amount mod to ‘No Traffic,’ which clears out traffic from the roads. However, you may still notice cars parked on the side of the road.

When I activate unlimited stored items, even if there is a paper bag at the checkout, the incoming customers get a ‘they have ran out the papger bag’ warning and leave without making a purchase. Has anyone experienced this and solved it?

1 Like

unlimited stored items mod works fine for paper bags in my end, as long as there is at least 1 paper bag available on the counter.

1 Like

Could we get an update? Nothing seems to be working

1 Like

Cheats still worked for me on the 0.4 branch. They don’t work on the 0.5 experimental branch. Anyway we could get an update for that? If not no worries.

1 Like

when are you going to update it? and just a suggestion there are some new jobs like Dj and hair stylist and headhunter you didn’t add

thanks

1 Like

0.5 experimental branch is out and cheats don’t work anymore. Could you please update?

[EA 0.5 Preview Build 2444]
is out.
Please update this trainer, thx.

1 Like

The Big Ambitions cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

very big thx for your Update.

The game received another update, the removed products function is not working, restaurants report that they do not have bags ;(

thx for this mod (L)

1 Like

I wonder if it’s possible to have an option to turn off minimum warehouse import order fee
Thx for the mod

Yes, but have you actually watched customers in your store? They turn away and say the store has run out of paper bags, even if the bags are stocked at the till. The cheat is messing with it somehow.

1 Like

Hey Guys, none of my cheats are working after the game updated. is anybody else facing the same issue ? thanks

“No Employee Demands” is not working in the custom game mode. Even with it turned on from a fresh game, the employees are demanding insurance/monitors/desks/etc. It works in Story Mode, but not the custom game mode.

Have you tried launching the game first and waiting until you can move freely within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

Yeah, thats exactly what I did. SET MONEY does not work. INFINITE ENERGY, HAPPINNESS AND HUNGER as well dont work :frowning:

I have noticed this as well. I wondered if this is causing issues or not. If you sleep/fast forward time, the income seems pretty spot on. If most customers were walking away and not purchasing because of no bags, I would not be making $15,000+ a day from my fast food place. So I wonder if its just a visual thing when you’re actually in your place of business.

Can you try to reinstall the mods by clicking DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of the forum discussion?