BIGFOOT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer updates are done in the order they are shown in the queue. The queue is automated, so if it has been moved down there are other games that Pro users want to be updated more than this.

1 Like

Hope we can get an update soon, at least with the minors e.g. unlimited health

1 Like

The BIGFOOT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Max Inventory Items cheat added
  • Unlimited Clip Ammo cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

My game keeps crashing for some reason.

1 Like

games crashes when putting meat into a trap (i think it is when turning the max inventory items on and then turning it off )

1 Like

flaregun won’t reload or fire again with inf ammo clip turned on even once.

1 Like

unlimited ammo doesnt work, and max inventory item doesnt work.

1 Like

Yes if you keep the cheats active the game will crash. What you need to do is activate and turn the cheat of. So for etc when you need health u just press NUM 1 and it will heal you to full health and then turn it off. Same goes with items. I dont use the NUM 3 at all.

1 Like

still, when i open inventory, then press NUM 2, then turn it off, close inventory and open again, and I have no item added like shotgun.

1 Like

Hello.I used today the cheats for Bigfoot game and crashed! I think the problem is the latest hotfix for the game.Can someone update it for the latest version so we can use the active cheats without putting them off? Thank you!

1 Like

yeah what the person above me said

1 Like

No u need to find the shotgun. But when you press NUM 2 you will get full ammo for it and all other weapons.

1 Like

no meu nada funcionou

1 Like

game works fine for me with the hot fix today, but they added stamina usage for the hunter and is a pia. can we have an option for unlimited stamina…

3 Likes

I would love to have infinite stamina! Also I see that unlimited health is not working for very high jump,only for small jumps.

1 Like

My game is craching by playing mor then 10min and i can´t play the savegame

1 Like

Max Inventory Items, Unlimited Health and Clip Ammo working but the game crashs in a while.

2 Likes

everything works but the game will crash after serveral minutes like mikemarkus said
But good work guys

1 Like

us too the flare dont relaod after one shot, have you get an ansser how to fix this? Thank you, Naython

1 Like

The BIGFOOT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like