BIGFOOT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the game has been updated, update the cheat

The BIGFOOT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

tnx soo <3

Max Inventory Items, Unlimited Health, and Clip Ammo work, but the game crashes when switching to camera.

I tried right now, the game crashes when the maximum inventory is open and when I press tap and try to switch between cameras, the game crashes

Thanks for update, but note the following:

Game crash when switching to view cameras

and

Flare gun doesnt reload when “Unlimited Clip” is active

Update: @Ravenfyre , thanks for the follow up, here are answers to your questions i have as of now.

1. From Steam
  2. Will check by end of the week
  3. Will check by end of the week

@QuSi & @AngelofDeatth. Thanks for the reports.

Before I pass this information onto the testing team:

1. Where did you buy your copy of the game from, or is it cracked?
  2. Are you using the most up to date trainer? Click the History button under the Play button and make sure the latest trainer is selected in the list.
  3. Try launching the game first. Then pressing Play in the trainer only after waiting on the main menu for a couple of minutes. Does this change anything?

I bought the game from steam and I am using the current cheat and the game crashes

Game crash when switching to view cameras

and

Flare gun doesnt reload when “Unlimited Clip” is active

What about the third point?
And I’ve already asked you not to make spammy triple posts (click). Merged them again.

update pls

The BIGFOOT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

game crashes when using the cheats after about 5 minutes. the only way to avoid crashing is to not put any cheats on. I was able to use max inventory items by following the notes but every other cheat is basically unusable. I have a proper version of the game and I have tried not pressing play in the trainer until some time has passed in the menus and the cheats were updated 10 hours ago which I am using.

1 Like

None of the cheats work and game crashes

2 Likes

crash

Here’s what i got when i used max inv and unlimited health.

4 Likes

Update please. Nothing works

3 Likes

Hello BIGFOOT trainer creators please may you add a spawn ability for the cheat max inventory items you need to have the item in the inventory so please may you add a spawn items option.

2 Likes

Could we have a cheat to multiply XP and damage ?

Any chance of getting an update for the 4.4 version my game crashes randomly when using Wemod

3 Likes

spawning items would be a nice feature

1 Like

Appreciate that there is a trainer for this game, but could we get an update please?
It works for a while, then randomly crashes. Thank you

2 Likes

Sadly the game crashes when Bigfoot is almost dead. Only way the game doesn’t crash is when your not using cheats.

1 Like

My game keeps crashing before i even find bigfoot.