BioShock 2 Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

because i dont have money

1 Like

Well that’s why you got to have a job are you too young to get one?

Everyone has their reason to crack games. I crack a lot of games too even though I would’ve the money to buy them.

@kabushack you need the latest update to use this trainer. Also press CTRL+Shift+D and use the infinity console to see if any error pop up. See here for more information: Using Infinity Console

Okay man that’s cool I can totally understand.

can someone possibly explain ghost mode and instant kill alarm? i saw instant kill alarm in bioshock 1 but couldnt figure out what it did so i turned it off.
same for ghost mode. i cant seem to figure out what it does exactly.
thank you in advance.

Ghost mode - You dont get seen by enamies.
Kill Alarms - Fairly simple, it kill the alarms in some rooms so enamies dont freak out and want to kill you.

1 Like

gotcha. so even using ghost mode can you kill enemies but they still dont see you?

so with the new update i can turn game on but cheats won’t come on… any ideas?

I got tricked, I thought Ghost mode was literal ghost mode, as in “go through wall” ghost mode
Why isn’t that a thing? It’d be so cool

Gotta enjoy what’s in it now as old as it is will not be updated
That would be " no clip " to walk through walls.

2 Likes

Yes, ghost mode means invisibility. Because you can’t see ghosts.
As Ptondo said, walking through walls is called “no clip”.
God mode obviously means invincibility.
And so on.

No clipping likely requires a game modification, not a cheat trainer. The two are very different things. Modifications alter the game files, trainers don’t.

May need a small update as it keeps crashing back to desktop after so long even with just infinite ammo on just locks up and crashes, seems to happen when there are to many enemies on screen or too much going on.

will be able to update the version of steam ?

1 Like

I need an new Version for Epic.

The BioShock 2 Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The game keeps crashing sporadically with infinite ammunition, please patch

The mods deactivate right after activating.

Hello!

The game hasn’t been updated since 2017, so there’s no reason why the trainer should suddenly stop working. :slight_smile:

If you have a cracked or pirated copy of the game, which will often experience that issue you’re having, then this is the cause of your problem. Trainers are not and never will be made to deliberately work with illegal copies of games. The game is 75% off on Steam right now for the next 22 hours (£3.49 GBP).

Hi devs,
I know this game is a bit old these days and I’m not sure if it can still be supported but since I saw that there’re still an active mod @Ravenfyre , I hope this can be addressed somehow. I think this mod causes constantly crashes. I played the game for a while and it worked perfectly at the first parts of the game. However, when I reached an area called “Pauper’s Drop”, the game keep crashing, so now I’m stuck at that area and can’t do anything. Would you kindly support me with this please ?

P/S: I’m playing this on Steam :slight_smile:

It is commonly reported that the game crashes in this area by those who do not use WeMod also. It’s a game issue, not a WeMod issue. :slight_smile: