BioShock Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

BioShock Infinite
This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock Infinite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Bird Cooldown
3. Super Jump
4. Super Speed
5. Unlimited Silver
6. Unlimited Salt
7. Unlimited Picklocks
8. Unlimited Health Kits
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/26/2022
    Started development

• 05/26/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/27/2022
    Unlimited Salt cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The BioShock Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

It’s always nice when Epic Store games receive trainers as soon as they’re made available for free for a week!

The Epic Store trainer is missing an unlimited Salts cheat, though.

The BioShock Infinite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Salt cheat added

Unlimited ammo not working as intended I believe not sure though would need clarification if this is how’s its supposed to work, (tested with the pistol) the carried ammo count freezes but so does the ammo in the magazine so it can be shot indefinitely without reloading.

1 Like

my unlimited salts on epic store causes me to lose all salt and
made the amount of uses for everything but possession really
tiny and the possession doesnt even have 1 use for a full bar
of salts completely upgraded effectively making so i cant use
it with or without the unlimited salts cheat enabled

1 Like

Hello there. I’m reporting a possible bug or glitch with BioS-Inf for Epic on here since a prompt didn’t appear when closing out the game for the first time which is unusual.
Anyways, there seems to be an issue with activating Unlimited Ammo and it’s mysterious connection to the Infusion bottles you find in-game. What happens is that when that cheat is active, if you use a single infusion bottle on any of the 3 choices(Health/Shield/Salts), it maxes it out completely. If used early, it can even break the game, not allowing you to continue past a certain character in the beginning.
I have tested out every cheat individually and together in multiple ways and the only trigger is when Unlimited Ammo is activated. On PC I only have BioS-Inf through EGS, so I can’t test this out further, but I did start more than 1 save to verify. I hope this helps and a swift fix comes soon. Thank you.

1 Like

Unlimited health not working properly

1 Like

Hey I have a question is it possible to update it to have one hit kills or super damage I know this is an old game but I have been playing it frequently and no one is making trainers for the complete editions.

1 Like

The Lutece twins cannot leave until you collect all of your rewards, and infinite ammo makes it so one of them maxes out your stats instantly. DO NOT ACTIVATE THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE 2 TO 3 INFUSIONS LEFT TO PICK UP OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME/CHAPTER.

1 Like

Finkton docks and ANY AREA OF FINKTON AT ALL, glitches my salts meter so I cant use possession again for the remainder of the game until I delete my entire save. Somethings up with this game or the infinite salts cheat on the trainer, dont know which at this point. Games broken, cant ever use possession again with the reduced cost upgrade and it says despite me having a full salts bar, “You do not have enough salts for this vigor!” so im basically again, locked out of it forever.

Cheats works for me, but it glitch the sound of the game making it disturted. Anyone else with this problem?