BioShock Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Just tried the wemod for this game but none of the options work.
I could only activate unlimited health (did not work) and one-hit kil (did not work either.
All other options could not be activated.
I got killed with the inlimited health option active for more than 3 times now.
Hope this can be fixed soon.

2 Likes

all the codes work with the epic you have to launch the gamein epic then hit play on the 2k window that opens then hit play on wemod after the game loads. hope this helps this was tested 5/29/22

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THE CHEATS ARENT WORKING I FIGURED IT OUT

step 1) first hit play on epic games and wait for 2k launcher to open

step 2) hit play on 2k launcher and wait for the game to reach the menu screen

step 3) while on the menu screen go to desktop and then hit play on wemod

4 Likes

I tried the method others suggested but none of the mods are working for me.

To date the only cheats that work for the game are Unlimited Health, One Hit Kills even with Pro

Try launching the game through Epic. I’ve personally tested the trainer and had no issues.

As of 6/4/2022 they are not working

I’m not sure how your directly launching it from Epic, as when you do try it brings up the 2K Games
launcher which than permits you to start the game. Doing this methods, nothing in WeMod for the game can be activated

If you use the Play button, that than launches Epic > 2kGames and allows for the launch of BioShock
Nothing ends up working even the few options that you can activate

Even if you tag the exe for BioShock (bioshockHD.exe) as a custom path, you can’t launch it as it won’t bring up the 2K games launcher which as far as I can tell is a launch pre-exquisite

Did you click play after the game launched?

is there a way to add unlock all slots option

Played a full run thru with all Unlimited cheats activated an no issues. Pulled up epic game launcher went to the game an placed a shortcut on my desktop. It launches 2k an a play button for Bioshock get to the main menu of Bioshock, click windows button open Wemod press play select cheats an click back into game an enjoy.

Unilimited Adam breaks the little sister options of harvest and save, pressing h brings up the hints despite the prompt being H TO HARVEST, L TO SAVE. Gonna have to reload, harvest the little sister, SAVE OVER IT AGAIN, THEN RELOAD. Thats not a good working cheat man, if you have to jump through hoops to get it to work without the game breaking via softlock. EDIT:SAVE IS UNPLAYABLE, HAD TO RELOAD A SAVE PRIOR TO IT. Why is Wemod making my game unplayable to the point where having the Infinite Adam cheat on at all breaks everything and makes it so you cant play?

Any time I launch the game and try to play the game ends up crashing.