BioShock Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

BioShock Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Player Speed
3. Jump Height
4. Unlimited EVE
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited ADAM
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Instant Kill Alarm

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/26/2022
    Started development

• 05/26/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 05/27/2022
    Unlimited Items cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The BioShock Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

I just wanted to let you know that the “one hit kill” setting doesn’t work. Also is there a way that we can get unlimited items/ammo. Thank you and keep up all that great work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the codes did not work for me.
got to work have to be in the main menu before using trainer.

The BioShock Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Items cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo cheat added

one hit kill does not work and when hacking a vending machine for some reason the machine glitched out the third time I did it.

The updated cheats were not working

3 Likes

I am also interested in these 2 options, they are available for the Steam version, there is no reason for the Epic Games version to lack them. Thanks ! :wink:

Yeah the updated cheats dont work

It got Fixed

When? As I have the epic version and I’ve tried it twice with no effect. I hit play from the trainer, then play again on the 2K launcher, waited for the game to kick up, then hit continue. But even during gameplay none of the cheats was working.

4 Likes

All cheats was not working. Maybe need some time to solve?

i figured out how to run the cheats. you run the game through epic games, then you run it again through 2K if 2K opens, then you hit play on wemod. it works!

1 Like

thx for sharing, all cheats worked for me except “unlimited ADAM” with this method.

Same here All cheat related with adam such as unlimited ADAM or Unlimited EVE not work

1 Like

Actually All unlimited cheats are not working

1 Like

I’m playing right now and all unlimited cheats are not working.

1 Like

I’m Havin the same issues none of them are working

2 Likes

This Actually works

None of the cheats work for me :((