Black ops 1 Gpd mods (no jtag/rgh)

You know what, I will try to make a youtube video displaying all the steps and maybe even some gameplay with the mods.

I uploaded a video showing how to do the horizon part.

Here’s a pre-made profile with the modified gpd. http://www.mediafire.com/download/uyejbonzydd237d/E00011FEAEE78D0A

And another tutorial showing one way of injecting a profile.

(sorry for the laggy cursor movement, I’m using a laptop.)

So I was playing on kino when my xbox froze. I turned it off then back on and went to campaign to see if any of the mods would work, but they didn’t. I got sad and went back to zombies and loaded up five but when i pressed “back” nothing happened. I was really confused, so i went to kino and tried it but still, nothing happened. What should I do???

1 Like

You have to repeat the modding process every time you restart the game.

Can I use this on offline multiplayer by chance?

1 Like

I haven’t been able to get any gpd mods to work for multiplayer but it looks like other people have.

Can you link me to the thread or tutorial please?

1 Like

You are going to have to look into that yourself since I gave up on that. You could take a look at the several lists of commands for bo1* gpd’s, will give you an idea of what is possible.

Edit: meant bo1, not bo2.

1 Like

anytime i try to use “no target” it puts me in 3rd person

1 Like

You are probably on the wrong control set.

2 things. I clicked the RB button and am on the controller set 2 but when i press left on the D-PAD i just go into third person. Also, on the second campaign mission, when you have to ride the motorcycles, my motorcycle flies up and i can’t noclip back onto the ground

1 Like

So when I get to the motorcycle part on the campaign (second mission I believe) my motorcycle is all the way on top of the roof and if I go under it, it teleports me on top and then i fail because I’m too far away from the ground. I can’t move up or down with noclip either

1 Like

You are asking me a lot of questions. I am not some sort of expert with this.

All I did was modify an existing mod, replacing some values and items to what I wanted. I didn’t feel like figuring out how to set up keybindings.

It was buggy last time I tried it. I would have looked into it but I haven’t felt like it since I don’t use it myself anymore.

It is crazy how many downloads this got. I posted this for the small number of people who came to this site looking for bo1 mod menus. People must really like this stuff.

Haha it’s good. I kinda figured that nobody would really know. Thanks for all the other help :slight_smile:

1 Like

do u have to re enter every thing ecery time u get off or bo1

1 Like

Like I said:

update guys i just tested if u have to disconnect your wifi and u dont only if your on a offline account like a account without live u dont have to disconnect

It was just meant as an added security measure and is not required for anything.

how do you get back into default mode? I want to use the long melee feature

What default mode?