BLack ops 1 GPD mods (no jtag/rgh).
Decided to post a pretty good modded gpd (that i made) for black ops 1, and a tutorial to go with it!
They don’t require any sort of modded console but still have most of the fun “mod menu” stuff. But you don’t actually get a menu, just keybinds. (better than nothing, right?) Oh, and this thing is mainly for “zombies”, but some of it should work for campaign as well.
- go to storage, look if you have a update/patch file for black ops 1, and if you do, delete it.
- Get a account/profile on the usb. (you will need to have played the game once)
- Open up the profile in horizon, click at the "content tab, look for “41560855.gpd”.
- Now replace it with this file.
- save changes
- Disconnect your xbox live connection.
- Plug in the usb into your console.
- Load the profile up.
- Start the game
- select the storage device that has the profile on it.
- Start zombies on five/kino der toten in solo mode.
- when loaded up, press the "back button to activate no-clip, press it again to disable it.
- If step 12 worked, you have done it right. If nothing works, you did it wrong.
- God mode
- Clear all AI
- Unlimited ammo
- Toggle timescale
- Toggle movement speed
- magic_chest wont move.
- Toggle third person
- Toggle FoV
- Custom gravity (looks awesome)
- Toggle Visions
- Far melee
- High jump
- Unlimited sprint
If you have any question (or suggestion), feel free to reply to this thread or pm me.