Black ops 2, hacks for xbox 360

Same…

“Always when a kid dies in a game, their opponent is either a noob or a hacker, sometimes even both.”

Exactly. Instead of blaming others for cheating, you should look at how you could have improved on the situation. Now I understand that there are those situations in which you played perfectly and get simply out-gunned, but that’s the name of the game.

…no reason to cheat, just improve and move on.

lmao you guys are all jokes saying you dont condone hacking when youre on a modding website then some of you say that you havent been in a game with hackers so how exactly u know they arent hacking? Im starting to believe most people who reply to this are only trying to protect the hackers. Getting tired of playing fps online because too many hackers are playing and ruining the game.

Notice how the program that this website is based off of is used for USB mods…and USB mods are for multiplayer…

Please Click Me

…just because someone is apart of something doesn’t mean they always represent it. (ex: Someone being from Germany and being Communist.) Plus, just because this is, or was, a modding website doesn’t mean someone can’t join to get involved in a forum.

And regarding the whole “how exactly u know they arent hacking”, just because I don’t condone modding doesn’t mean I don’t know it when I see it. Thanks to being involved within a modding site, I’m able to learn from the people/things around me and teach myself. So, yes, again, I know I’ve never been in a game with someone who is modding. (Time Played: 30 Days, 18 Hours, 19 Minutes, 24 seconds // Prestige Master // Rank #6 Master Division)

Yes true this is for usb mods there are no working usb mods that work for multiplayer on call of duty bo2 you have to have a jtag like all these people were saying. If there is a working usb mod I would like to see it!

Hey Splitshot109 can u help me out by hosting another lobby this weekend message my xbox 360 gamtertag: DT Pancakes 300

are you dumb it’s fake you need to find some other gaming forum site that lets you meet an actual person that sells a modified console…
(-_-#)

modding and hacking are not the same… dumb people (-_-#)

dude no one is dumb (-_-)

You would need a JTAG or RGH to mod online on BO2. Try Googling to look for good deals on them.

hey I really need some mods I hate having to deal with people that have rapid fire mods

hey rifter what is a jtag

dose anyone know a good mod menu for waw online multilayer MMB

same i have a friend but idk if he will

How do u download the mod

DO these hacks still work and where can i get these hacks!

What hacks?

This thread was like:
OP: i want mods
Random users: buy a jtag
New user: i just want to counter hack people
Me: you are stupid.
New users: [insert bump here]

Same dude because other people are hacking/modding and I just want to get revenge

I wish there were cod bo 2 mods I think we would all be happy if they added cod bo 2 mods and updated the xbox 360 moding tool