Black Ops 2 Multiplayer or Zombies

Is there still any working Black Ops 2: Multiplayer or Zombies mods? Preferably a aimbot, but any mods, hack/glitch is welcomed. Please don’t reply with things like “buy a jtag or rgh”, I just have a regular xbox elite/s. Please help me out.

Yeah we can most likely help you out with mods for zombies, but for online multiplayer, you need either a jtag or an rgh based console. That much I know.

Ok where can I find updated Zombie mods?

my question is what patch will allow you unlock all?

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-mods-cheats-and-guides/ go to that website and see what they can do for you. I have searched horizon for any posts pertaining to mods for BLOPS2, but there is nothing I could find.

Certain Private tools can unlock all calling cards, emblems, etc. But the public ones like Y0da Pro and Black and white v1.3.0.2 can only unlock a couple of the calling cards :stuck_out_tongue:

y0da doesn’t connect for me but o ther tools do. Is it the order of my plugins?

They have changed the script since bo1… You can’t mod bo2 without a modded console.

Black ops 1 had gpd mods, but those only worked for zombies and campaign. (only offline stuff)
Now in bo2, you will need to mod the game code, not just a simple file… And you need a modded console to run any un-sign code.

So your only luck is to either get a jtag/rgh, try hot swapping or flashing the drive.

So do we have any Black Ops 1 mods on here?

i have a few, could pm you them if you want to.

Yes please, can you pm me?

Created a thread https://www.horizonmb.com/showthread.php?t=169420. :wink:

I’m kind of a noob at this, so can you explain how I actually put it on my console?

I included a quick text “tutorial” along the other files, but i guess you could search for it on youtube or something for a more in-depth tutorial.

1. Remove the patch file on your main storage device.
  2. Clean the “cache” of all devices
  3. Move the profile you want to mod onto the usb.
  4. Plug it in you computer.
  5. Open Horizon.
  6. Create a backup for the said profile.
  7. click on Gamer Profiles.
  8. Select the Xbox profile.
  9. Click on Contents and search for 41560855.gpd.
  10. Replace this GPD with a modded and press “Rehash and Resign”.
  11. Plug in the usb into the xbox 360
  12. Load up your modded profile (i prefer to just load it off the usb)"
  13. Load up the game (dont download the patch)
  14. Start Black Ops campaign, then quit.
  15. Start zombies (solo or split-screen only).
  16. Enjoy the mods!

So I’m guessing that there is no way for this to work online? Is there a way I can do it with one of my friends?

You cant do this online, but i think it works for split-screen.

Can you clarify steps one and two? Where is this main storage device and how do I remove the patch? Is it talking about the Xbox hard drive?

yeah, go to storage/hdd/black ops and you should see some sort of update, delete that one.

So for the save, do I have to start the game? Like which save file do I use?

open the bo1 file, bo1mod_5 (best), then Kino Der Toten (custom) and you will find a file named “41560855.gpd”. copy that one to your desktop.

Open up your profile on horizon, select the content tab, search for the “41560855.gpd” in there, right click, click replace, choose the modded “41560855.gpd” file on your desktop, click “Rehash and Resign”.