Black Ops Save Editor?!?1

Cheater should work on it :smirk: instead of JUST unknown.

Heā€™s not legally allowed to work on it, iā€™m pretty sure, because the whole Mw2 thingā€¦ could be wrong.

Yeah, but who will know :smirk:

Honestly I think itā€™s too late now. Theres no more activeaction so unless a new way of executing binds happens, itā€™s only going to work in campaign.

Mw2 thing?

It was WaW and Cod4 modding. Activision came at him.

No **** Sherlock.

I agree

I agree

He legally canā€™t hurr dur.

whens unknown v2 going to release the tool Iā€™ve checked this fourm for 3 weeks and he still hasnā€™t release it hurry up and fix the bug please and will this be able to mod all the new zombie maps offline and online ?
thanks unknown v2 keep working on the tool and fix bug fast please I dont want to wait another week please hurry, also will the tool be able to mod all the new zombie maps online and offline like in call of duty world at war ? so please answer back some one because I really want to know if this can mod zombies and I really want this tool so cheater fix the bug or unknown v2 fix the bug fast and realease it fat please I dont want to wait another 1-4 weeks if anybody agrees with me quote this because Iā€™m sick and tired of waiting who ever agrees with me quote this
Thanks unknown v2 please hurry

why not just curious

How about ****ing wait ok they have a HUGE bug you canā€™t save wait please. And no it canā€™t mod zombies.

whens unknown v2 going to release the tool Iā€™ve checked this fourm for 3 weeks and he still hasnā€™t release it hurry up and fix the bug please and will this be able to mod all the new zombie maps offline and online ?
thanks unknown v2 keep working on the tool and fix bug fast please I dont want to wait another week please hurry, also will the tool be able to mod all the new zombie maps online and offline like in call of duty world at war ? so please answer back some one because I really want to know if this can mod zombies and I really want this tool so cheater fix the bug or unknown v2 fix the bug fast and realease it fat please I dont want to wait another 1-4 weeks if anybody agrees with me quote this because Iā€™m sick and tired of waiting who ever agrees with me quote this
Thanks unknown v2 please hurry

how do you know it cant mod zombies?

For those who donā€™t know, Cheater can NOT work on this tool legally, Activision took him to court when he first modded CoD4. He is NOT aloud to deal with any modding tools that have to do with CoD or anything Activision im pretty sure. You might be thinking well why can other people make the mod tools and not get in trouble, well Cheater was the first, and most known for it, he went public with it and Activision was mad -_-

and then this happened

can I hear more of this story it sounds interesting is there a form with this story

there used to be on Horizon360.net i believe, Cheater will be reading this thread soon so if he sees this then he might make one, a lot of people donā€™t know or remember what happened, a thread on this would be coolā€¦i hope he makes one

They didnā€™t go to court, youā€™re making it sound really dramatic. There was a cease and desist letter which Cheater abided by. Codtool.com and ModdedWarfare.com ended, and Horizon is here :smiley:

Not a huge bug just hard to find.

And how do we know that it canā€™t :wink:

please hurry and fix the bug and will this mod tool be able to mod all the new zombie maps like moon
I hope it can
like in world at war and in mw2 if you could mod campaign you could mod spec ops and zombies
so will this be amble to mod all the new zombie maps like in world at war and mw2 be cause it be fun to mod call of the dead and have super jump and a long clip like in mw2 you could super jump in spec ops and in world at war zombies you could super jump and have a huge clip size and have a long last stand time so my question is so would it be the same with black ops zombies on all the new maps so we could have super jump and other mods online and offline with the updates
if we could it would make me happy:):):D:D
Thanks bye

how do you know it cant mod zombies huh ?

how would you know if it cat mod zombies because you arenā€™t the one working on the tool !! so nobody knows if it works in zombies except unknown and cheater !!

And Iā€™m pretty confident this will work in zombies because it did in world at war zombies and mw2 spec ops but will have to wait and see if it works in zombies when unknown releases the tool until than we must wait
I hope we donā€™t have to wait much long but who knows it could be weeks from now until unknown releases the mod tool or it could be tomorrow or the day after that but Iā€™m still confident the tool will come out

Thereā€™s this thing called punctuation. Also, I wouldnā€™t get too excited even if this editor is capable of infecting your zombies games because if the cheating gets too prevelantā€¦well; letā€™s just say Treyarch is very shy about wielding the ban hammer.