Blasphemous Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Were you able to replicate this consistently? I have tried so many different ways and have a very fast PC so I’m not worried about allocations of memory, etc. All other cheats on other games work just as intended… this one is just frustrating.

I was able to figure out the Blasphemous issue with the cheat trainer. If you start a brand-new game, the cheats work perfectly fine. If you have a save from before the big Blasphemous update, there is something within those save files (which includes NG+) where the cheats don’t work. Not sure if there’s anything that can be done about it…

Yup, trainer is not working as intended on New Game + after the Stir of Dawn update.

2 Likes

Confirmed here too.

The Blasphemous cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Cheats doesn’t work now with the new update. Thanks a ton for the work!

2 Likes

I can confirm as well, the cheats stopped working. Would an update be possible please? Thank you for all your work!

3 Likes

I can also confirm that the cheats stopped working as of the new DLC update.

It doesn’t work.
Every time I turn a cheat on it automatically toggles itself back off, it just refuses to let me use them.

Just wanted to add something to this. The cheats with the sliders are enabling, but it doesn’t seem like increasing the values has any effect. The other toggles, F1-F5, turn on but immediately turn off without playing the “cheat disabled” sound. I did notice that when trying to use any of the toggle cheats, if there is a prompt on the screen, such as at an alter, the game switches from the controller button input, to the keyboard button input. Thanks for all of your hard word!

Nexus mods has a trainer that is working for me in the new DLC.

The Blasphemous cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

health, fervour, flasks and beads keep turning themselves off, any idea why?

Hello i have some issues and idk how to solve them when i open the game normally (without wemod enabled) i kill the enemies in one hit, the only way to disable this is to open we mode, set the damage multiplayer and then disable it. Help I don’t know what to do it seems that it broke my game :frowning: deleting wemod doesn’t seem to work…What can I do?

Hello i have some issues and idk how to solve them when i open the game normally (without wemod enabled) i kill the enemies in one hit, the only way to disable this is to open we mode, set the damage multiplayer and then disable it. Help I don’t know what to do it seems that it broke my game :frowning: deleting wemod doesn’t seem to work…What can I do?