BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Facing problems with the trainer! I was using One-Hit Kill normally until today. Now everytime I try to put ON it turns off instantly. Only with this option, all others seems to work.

Edit:
Forget it, I don’t know why this bug was happening but I quitted the game, closed WeMod, verified the files through Steam and it is working again. :sweat_smile:

Tried validating steam files, close the game, then close wemod. Started up the game first, then wemod but one hit kill still automatically switches to Off each time. Please fix. Appreciate it! This is a great mod btw!

hai… one hit mod sometime can use and some canot… thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hello is this mod available on mobiles? cause id like to play away from my pc whenever i want

No, WeMod is for the PC only.

2 Likes

can you add stamina cheat please

Super movement speed doesn’t seem to work.

can I get some help? It says im running bleach on a 32 bit version, but I need a 64 bit version?

Where did you buy the game from?

steam

Are you using a controller to move around? I’ve found that the cheat only works if you’re using the mouse to move around, not the controller.

I can’t turn on an One-Hits Kills, It instant turn-off after activated.

You can only turn them on when you aren’t in a quest

the new mcafee update has made these cheats deemed as a threat would you be able to patch that please

We cannot patch antivirus software. You will need to either switch to a different antivirus (such as Malwarebytes) or turn off your antivirus (NOT RECOMMENDED).

Alternatively, with McAfee, you can add files (unfortunately, not folders) to your exceptions. You can do that here, for the files in the following locations below.

https://www.mcafee.com/support/?page=shell&shell=article-view&articleId=TS102056
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\WeMod
and
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

Mcafee is garbage…
Like AussiePixelBit said download Malwarebytes, even the free version is really great.
A long time ago I had some malware which most anti virus programs didn’t find and Malwarebytes was the only one at that time that found the malware and deleted it. :slight_smile:

What about a automatically retry mission option?

That would require digging through the game’s code and altering it to call a function to retry the mission automatically.

I don’t believe that’s possible without the game banning you for tampering with the game.

can u add more damage in one hit kills? i

im reading alot of comments about one hit not working, then some that is it. any idea’s? it will not work for me. everything else works just fine, but one hit does not work. it automatically turns off.
i reset the game i reset wemod trainer, i loaded game then mod, no luck.