Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please add a speed up feature. The normal ingame speeder is 2x. Add something to speed the game up even more

Could you add something like Unlimited trophies or something? It’d be really cool if you could. Also, thanks for an amazing job on this Trainer!

1 Like

hello like idk 10 days ago there is this new update there are paragons now and they cost 500k xp do you mind if you upgrade you xp cheat? bc now its only 100k

Hello, I’ve noticed that when I play a race I don’t get more than 2 trophies, and no matter what my time is it doesn’t rank me. Is this intended?

Can you please make the unlimited monkey power xp to a million because yoi can’t afford some upgrades with only a hundred thousand

Could you maybe add an option to make the game run even faster than the 3x? An option for unlimited trophies would also be nice (: thx

1 Like

So with the new Bloons update none of the cheats seem to work. Tried all 6 for Steam, they turn on, but nothing happens in-game.

works fine for me

What game mode are you playing in?

The Cheats don’t work for me in the new boss challenge mode “Bloonarius”. @Manjizzle is correct, they work fine in the regular mode. Tried again today and they activate but don’t affect the game in the new challenge mode.

That’s weird, I just tried Bloonarius and everything worked fine. The only cheat that has never worked for me is “Mega EXP Reward”.

1 Like

Can You add super fast speed? like 5x

1 Like

Please add unlimated trophys cheat

3 Likes

Hello,
I was wondering if you could up the monkey xp from 100k to 1 Mil, as the later upgrades for it can cost that much more and the 100k just isnt enough

Thanks

Can you add a cheat where the water monkeys can be placed on land?

Just buy the pools???

Can I use this for co-op with friends only and events by myself or is that risky? @MrAntiFun

May you please make the Mega XP Reward like 500k or even 1 Mil because there’s a few upgrades that require way more than 100k so if that could be changed that would be greatly appreciated!

hello mod team! I think a really cool mod to implement would be like every time you put an insta-monkey, down it doesn’t subtract (like your free power upgrades!)

or i thought another cool mod would be when you place down an insta-monkey it adds another one to your inventory! so if you started with one insta monkey, from placing it down it add to to the count of what you had!

im not even sure if this is the right spot to post this but what do you guys think?

1 Like

Can you update it again after the next update so mega exp works again