Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey, can you put it to where there is more exp in the unlimited monkey exp? the purple area and the sun totem on the super monkey i cant seem to unlock. does it add exp on to the existing 100k?

Add a trophie mod, and 10x speed, and infinite tier 5 monkeys if possible, other than this its awesome!

1 Like

Why do you need pro to use the cheats ;-; i dont have money and just want to use cheats 1 time :I

but you donĀ“t need pro to use this cheat

1 Like

The game has added the Boss Mode
Add ā€œone shot killā€ please :slightly_smiling_face:

a wave skip or maybe speed the match beyond the current speed would be pretty sick

unlimited hearts and add mission money dont work in the newest update.

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

If you could add a cheat that gives unlimited trophies that would be great

1 Like

does any1 know how to use the unlimited monkey exp

ithink you should add faster roundsso we can get easy rounds done

a cheat wich adds exp to monkey would be great and an update. :smiley:

can someone help please I turned the mods on but nothing changed its still the same as normal vanilla BTD6

could you add a way to set the game speed

How does the Mega Exp Reward work? when i activate it my monkeys dont get any more exp than usual

when you use the exp to unlock an upgrade instead of losing it and going to 0 exp you suddenly get 5,000,000 more

Could It be possible to add the option to get monkey money?

the cheat doesnā€™t work for me it crashes the game whenever i try to use its functions. do you know why this is? did it get patched?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to wait to use this until the coast is clear, but I have 3 wishlist items for this trainer patch:

1. Be done before the end of the holiday event (Iā€™m willing to put my boosts where my mouth is to make it happen, but I have this wish because if the other two things happen, Iā€™ll be able to buy the holiday limited items, yay!)
  2. Add Monkey Money Button (it was a royal pain to farm enough money to use the no-use cheat to buy all the characters and powers I needed, so it would be nice if there was a button to add money somehow.)
  3. Either an Add Trophies Button or a Buy All Button (I donā€™t know if Trophies are used in scoring in MP, but I want to have the Trophy Store items for when I play with friends or when I play by myself [such as Bloon skins] but itā€™s hard to get them when the only way to get them is to participate in Odessey and Races, both of which if you arenā€™t SUPER careful, you can get a leaf for entering on using one of these cheats. If there was a way to get Trophies easily, or instead a workaround so you can buy all of the Trophy Store items at once, it would make my popping day so much better.)
2 Likes

Please add more cheats to BTD6, like all maps unlocked, all heroes, unlimited monkey knowledge points, start at round x, and so on, whatever you can imagine.