Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I would really like to see something like a race button that lets you skip rounds. Sometimes it’s kinda annoying waiting through a long round even when you have the towers placed upfront.

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

add please damage multiplayer (min x1 max x10) and unlimited powers

1 Like

Does anyone know which cheats trigger the cheat flag?

2 Likes

Any word on when an update might come? Sort of scared to launch without the updated version.

The trainer is up to date.

I used all the cheats offline and exit wemod when getting on to play coop with my friends, but I just got flagged today. Is the mega exp reward detectable or something

I too started a fresh save with WeMod and was instantly flagged for cheating. Either I didn’t wait long enough to continue or some cheats aren’t as hidden anymore? Unfortunately I cannot pinpoint which mod flagged it in particular.

hey, some feature to mess with trophies would be nice, as they are harder to come by

1 Like

I started a fresh new file on a new computer to find that i was ip banned

It can dectect wemod even when im not using the wemod trainer for it and this wont let me sVe my progress with wemod even installed can this be foxed so wemod dosnt get detected when not in use

No ban on unlimited mission money. Just use it on daily mission and normal maps. No online etc.

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Unlimited mission money works great, thank you for updating so fast!

just went to test out the mods and it looks like mega EXP reward isn’t working :frowning:
the monkey EXP per round is the same with it on or off
everything else seems to work fine though

Are there plans to bring back free powers? best part of the mod

2 Likes

Unlimited monny isnt working. best regards

1 Like

would it be possible to add game speed to the trainer?

2 Likes

so i tested unlimted mission money on daily missions and normal maps, almost finished most of them, no ban or anything, but need someone to try on events
ie: Odyssey event and boss event
other events include a leaderboard, which is 100% bannable

Is there a way to increase the xp gained for player xp ? It took me almost 15 hours just to get to level 100, if you could either increase it by 5-10 times its current amount or add a slider or multipler number that would be aweosme