Bomber Crew Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As soon as I turn on my Infinite Intel Cheat it turns off all by itself! I run the latest version of bomber crew but it supports NONE of my versions…

Vote for it

That’s the thing :frowning: I can’t. Because I can’t afford the things and i dont wanna spend Money on the client but all the other cheats work. (Invincible plane, Unlimited Money, Infinite fuel.)

but do you have any sort of temporary fix for it? I have a 64bit Windows 10 system. Also if Notruf 112 support would be voted yes for, what would the options be? There’s not much to cheat on that game.

The Infinite Crew Health and Unlimited Intel cheats don’t work and it would be cool if there were more modding cheats, like a tool that we could increase the number of crew members we have, an Infinite Bomb cheat, or a cheat for instant kills,etc.

1 Like

Awesome Trainer, but the Unlimited Intel and Crew health cheats do not work and as of today the unlimited ammo cheat doesn’t work.

The ammo cheat does work, it was just my PC being glitchy.

Vote for an update

Thing is I’m trying to vote for an update.

Me too, my friend.

when is going be update this game and fix it.

For the Wemod crew to know people want the trainer to be updated it is better to vote for a trainer update rather than just ask in the topic which is mainly for problems with the trainer or if anything doesn’t work

1 Like

The Bomber Crew cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 mods do not work.

If it is plane health, fuel, and ammo, you need to start a mission before you activate them, I realized this from trial and error

1 Like

All my dudes die right when I activate it on the mission and only funds actually works everything else is pretty much broken

I will check again later and get back to you if I have the same thing happen

1 Like

We’ll test this later and I’ll post back here

I’ve just tested this trainer and could not find any issues with the cheats. If you continue to have issues, please use the trainer and the options that aren’t working and then save the log in the WeMod app settings and PM it to me :slightly_smiling_face:

@Instinct DMed you the log when using the cheats that don’t work. Appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like