Bomber Crew Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when i start any mission all my crew just gets put to a near death state please help

Hello! Just checking in on this. The Unlimited Money and Intel works however crew health, plane health, and fuel does not.

Plane Invincible not work. ammo too. can update?

Thanks for looking at why the trainer isnā€™t fully working for the game. I just downloaded the game today and the only thing that appeared to be working was unlimited money and possibly unlimited intel. Other than that my plane was shot down during the first mission. Thanks again for your time Instinct! :slight_smile:

hey i wood like to see a
Unlimited exp :smile:

Plane Invincible is broken .

Here again a warning, when loading mrantifun trainer on his side, your wemod blows up on the pc.

Hi sorry to be a pain but could you look a the trainer and patch it to the latest version please

Thank You

Hello! :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests on the forum.
Hereā€™s how updates work: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

So what your saying is the cheats are already out for the game so there is no Notify Me and its not in the list for boost, so sorry you just out of luck because we not take request on the forums

Incorrect. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by the WeMod system.
  • They are then added to the testing queue for our testers triple-check if the update broke the trainer and, if so, which options are broken and how.
  • If confirmed as needing an update the trainer is added to the queue to be updated.
  • However, in order to ensure games are updated fairly based on their popularity in the community, only the top few will be displayed in the queue.
  • Pro users have more control over which trainer get updated quicker by spending premium currency called ā€œBoostsā€ to boost the trainer up the development queue. Which is one of t(e many ways we say thanks to them for supporting WeModā€™s development and maintenance, which isnā€™t cheap.

itā€™s silly when thereā€™s no queue anymore for a game that had been updated with cheats not working (or working partially) and now, itā€™s a lost cause.

1 Like

hey man could you update this its outdated

Unlimited money and unlimited intel still work! All I needed!

The Bomber Crew cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Plane Health cheat added

I hope to increase the function of bombs that do not reduce the number of bombs. Some missions require the target to be bombing. If the number of bombs is not enough, the mission will fail.

can you update please. Unlimited plane health not working.

Hi there, everything works fine, unless inf health, i followed all the instructions, and is weird, because i use an old version of the game. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: