Booty Calls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th cheats aren’t working. For most it looks as though they are visually working but they are actually not.

Hey everyone. :wave: :smile:

In the last two weeks this game seems to have received five (yes, five) patches. Aside from the fact that five patches to a game in two weeks is very excessive (not even a beta/early access game updates five times in two weeks), at least one of these patches probably made the trainer incompatible with the current game version.
The last update at the time of this post, on the 6th July, introduced a PvP feature, it seems.
Link to show patches: https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/?appid=823550.

I see that you do not have an option to vote for an update for this trainer in the WeMod desktop app. This link will explain why: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

mine works but sometimes causes the game to crash? all the cheats work just something causes it to crash

The only ones that work currently are: 3. Unlimited Energy and 4. No Girls Fatigue

Unlimited money turns itself off after a second and doesn’t work, 2 doesn’t do anything, 5 will crash the game if it’s on when you get an affection boost and doesn’t do anything, and 6 will show as on and display max passion bubbles, but your point values will remain the same so it’s only a visual effect. May as well not use it until it gets updated as the ones that work are the least useful.

Yeah just downloaded the game myself a few hours ago and the only cheat that isn’t working for me is the Super Currency. Could use an unlimited photo storage cheat too.

soooo the mods arent working at the minute?
the only mod that works for me is unlimited energy

1 Like

Welcome to the community @BlitzSped. :slight_smile:

See this very recent post here: Booty Calls Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

the one million dollar cheat always goes out automatically

Hello, I am having issues with the super currency reward it turns out and directly goes off i dont know why though

I think the first cheat with one million dollars is broken cuz it automatically turns off and when im click on the icon ingame i get normal amounts. Are you ever to update this tool or no?

None of the cheats are working except for unlimited energy

same issue as SwieSora has

1 Like

The cheats don’t work

Well, as mentioned before only unlimited energy works, all the other cheats do nothing at all.

Yes Please make unlimited moves unlimited! As of right now they are not unlimited. I play a game, and the counter stays on 10 moves, it doesn’t move when i use my moves, but after a little while, it my game ends because i ran out of moves before i could get my targeted score. Please fix??!!??

If anyone decides to update this trainer, there are a lot more options one could put into that trainer.
For example:
Easy dates, Locations are always open, Free skills, free gifts, Free personality traits, Free location upgrades, Free power ups, facts require one answer etc. There are a lot of things that can be tinkered with, I have used these myself and there are a lot more, but would prefer using Wemod.

1 Like

The Booty Calls game just received an update so now the the “No girls Fatigued” and the “Max affection” button no longer work at all. The unlimited moves still does not work even though its turned on.
Could we get a straight answer to …YES, we are going to fix the problem and it will take x amount of weeks but we are fixing it…or …NO, We are not going to fix the issue with the this game. Please advise what your intentions are for this game. Thank you. I know that its a lot but hopefully you a can answer with either a yes or no. Thanks again!

The Booty Calls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@Wolverine069. YES

Thank you guys, it seems to work. Even the money one. But when you get to a certain amount of the money, it puts you in the negative. Also the game still freezes when the girl asks what i would want to know from them. And the unlimited moves are still not unlimited!