Booty Calls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I would recommend turning off the money cheat once you’ve used it :slight_smile:

As for unlimited moves, I tested this trainer today and it was functioning as it should :+1:

Yeah, that’s a good idea. And also turn off the no fatigue and max affection when asking the girls questions so that the game doesn’t freeze up on you. Thanks for the tip!

If you’re experiencing game freezes I would make sure you’re on the latest retail copy of the game and try using Steams file integrity check on this game :slight_smile:

Thank you, will do.

Be carful boys, got banned from I’m assuming using the money cheat

1 Like

Yes!! I got banned also…twice!!! Had to start ALL over from the beginning!

1 Like

Well you guys should not be using the trainer online. Trainers are made for singleplayer use only. Any time you use cheats online can get banned.

So i thought the booty calls game is a single player game. I don’t use the PvP part of the game.

Also, if this game is not a single player game, why make a mod for it? If it IS a single player game, then why the ban? Thanks guys!!

This game has a singleplayer mode and also a online mode
If it wasnt able to play singleplayer we would not have made a trainer for it.
And if you use this trainer or any other online will result in a ban

1 Like

Then why was i banned if i’m not using the online mode? I’m not doing any PVP, or anything online on this game, yet i still got banned.

Ok not gonna open up the sexy mansion, or the tournament mode for collecting a certain item. Let’s see if that works.

You mean Naughty Mansion? This is a PvP feature, by the way.
That’s why you were banned.

Quote from Steam:

Head on over to our new location, the Naughty Mansion, and compete in Dates versus other players!

I did NOT open up the Naughty Mansion. I did NOT make a name for the tournament to collect cube item. I’m just using the, i’m assuming the single player portion of the same, the dating of the girls only and yet still getting banned. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Not doing any kind of online play of any kind with this game. Thanks in advance!

Never unlocked the naughty mansion, but still banned, Why? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

You’re doing something that requires a server-sided connection while cheating. This is the only reason you would be banned.

Unless you are using the trainer in an online game feature, such as PvP, tournaments, events, it is otherwise impossible to detect that you are using a trainer. While playing offline, WeMod is no more detectable as cheat software than, say, Microsoft Paint is.

I can’t think of anything that I’m doing that is server-sided. I’m only dating the girls. I’m only use the unlimited energy and the max bubbles,I believe that is what is called, only. I use the million dollar money one just to get the million dollars in my bank, then turn that feature off. Out of the 6 features, I only use 2. So again, I’m not sure about this server-sided connection.

is there a way to use this trainer without getting banned? ive been banned twice now

1 Like

I actually don’t think it’s the trainer. i believe it’s from the game it self. I’ve got banned multiple times and even when I don’t open up the trainer. I have been getting this message right before i’m banned, SIMULTANEOUS LOGIN: We have discovered a new session with your account on a different mobile device or browser window. Please use only one device and close the other one.
Well…I only have one session going on not 2 as it states, so i’m not sure what’s going with that. Going to contact the company 3x entertainment let them know about the message i keep receiving.

1 Like

Has anyone figured out why people are getting banned, if they are NOT using the online part of the game? Thanks guys! Or why I’m getting the simultaneous login message when I’m only using one computer? Again, thanks!

No idea as I dont play the game. Gonna have to guess it’s the money cheat seams a lot of bans are from using money cheat

You will need to contact the game’s support team for this information. We do not have a record of your in-game infractions and bans since we are not the developer of the game. :slight_smile:

Well it seems like if you use the super currency reward. You will get banned from the Booty Calls game. Was testing this theory out and the theory was sound. Was playing for a good bit with the unlimited energy, and the no girls fatigue with no problem. As soon as I turned on the super currency reward, I got the message, simultaneous login, closed out the game, restarted game, banned. So it’s the super currency reward.