{Borderlands 2} anybody willing to trade Legendary weapons

title says it all ive beaten the game and im a lvl. 31 siren and i have not come across any legendary weapons. so if you have some and are willing to duplicate them with me that would be awesome. preferably lvl 30 or higher!
please comment below if you have some and are willing to trade

If you were a Assassin I would hook it up.

I have the Legendary class mod for him.

Haven’t came across weapons though. Will keep you posted if I do though.

yea i was an assassin but i got bored of his skill. and yea i havent came across any orange weapons at all. thanks and please do

Do the unlimited gold key glitch and open the chest a bunch. You’ll find guns that will be good for about 5-7 levels.

Can you dupe the legendary class mod for me?

I’m a level 22, I need some of those orange guns I have like 7 million dollars on me right now I can pay you for them. (I mean 7 mill in game, derp)

Borderlands 2’s second play-through is called True Vault Hunter Mode. Like the second play-through on Borderlands 1.

This is were all those Legendary weapons start appearing and you will be able to get to level 50 really quickly since xp is increased in the second play-through.

Remember the Real Good Weapons start appearing in the True Vault Hunter Mode.(Second Play-through)

Any weapon or item from the first play-through is considered garbage. It’s a Fact!

will be on later and im assasin if u could hook me up

If I get my new disc soon I’ll help you out. I’m lev 50 Assassin and I have some nice stuff I’ll message you when I get my new disc ok?

still trying to find an orange gun

I have a legendary gun if you want message my GT: FadeSpider

I have 3 legendary weapons (orange weapons)
They are all low level but very powerful.

An unlimited ammo pistol with very fast fire rate

A cluster grenade that splits into 8 grenades and then into two grenades

And a shield that cause damage to enemys near you when depleted.

Don’t message me unless you have an orange weapon to trade. I will duplicate all three for just one and ill throw in 6 million dollars (badass points)

Gamer tag is. Pacifist Zombie

I have a few Low lvl Leg weapons myself thats great for leveling new characters, Dont put much faith in the “Gold Loot Box” Ive opened it up 200 time on 2nd play through and have only recieved purple weapons. Some suck and some are awesome but no Legendary.

Looks like just the Bosses drop Leg. including world bosses like King Mogg.

PM me for gt if you want my Leg weapons

mhm in the second playthrough when iam in sacntuary (iam not there only lvl 29 now) are there better chances to find with the golden keys more orange/legendary weapons or still the purple?

If I get my new disc soon I’ll help you out. I’m lev 50 Assassin and I have some nice stuff I’ll message you when I get my new disc ok?

I’m willing to trade legendary weapons. I have a legendary gun with infinite ammo, a grenade that keeps multiplying and a shield that I’m still not sure what it does special. Let’s duplicate our weapons for each other.

hello there i have 4 Legendary weapon mod class for siren and comando add me X SSPR0T0TYP3 X ill dup them to u

Hey i’m a level 27 Commando and i’m looking for someone whi is willing to dupe and good weapons. i’m getting my ass kicked…lol. also looking a class mod purple or higher for the commando and assassin.