Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Same, it keep tell me that there is problem with downloading the cheat. So could someone please tell me what to do to fix it.

Well his comment was 26 days ago. I would imagine he got it to work by now
Could be you antivirus main reason wont download cheats or
Can try and start the game from epic store first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after. Click back to game

Same here, it keep failing on download the cheat

Dear MrAntiFun,

The unlimited badass token is not working.

Kindly help.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am having a problem where the trainer says that I do not have the cheats downloaded on my computer. I have WeMod whitelisted, and this problem does not occur with any other game in my library. I have tried both launching from WeMod as well as activating the trainer once Iā€™ve fired up Borderlands 2.

Did anyone manage to fix this problem on their end? If so, how?

Thank you.

Welcome to the community @skunkjudge. :slight_smile:

First of all, make sure your copy of the game is up to date and is legitimately purchased (or gotten free) from the Epic Games store. If it is, continue reading.

What antivirus program do you use?
This issue youā€™re experiencing is almost always caused by either antivirus interference or a firewall (sometimes a third-party firewall, such as a school or college one). Sometimes antiviruses will decide that they donā€™t like a very specific trainer, but is fine with other ones. :man_shrugging:

Give these troubleshooting steps a whirl here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

I donā€™t think this trainer works, like others I have double checked my AV and whitelisted the game and WeMod. The trainer keeps saying it canā€™t download the cheats when I select PLAY.

Checking my AV logs this stood out like a sore thumb:
ā€œ\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\download\Trainer_29937_045910ba7b.dll.1599394873793.tmp is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.GM.8000436180.ā€

Why does this trainer have a Trojan included in it??

It doesnā€™t. Itā€™s not possible to put a Trojan in a trainer. You have whatā€™s called a false positive, which is extremely common with trainers. See: My antivirus marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.

add a one hit kill option please

Iā€™m having the same problem as Interpoal. WeMod works with other Steam/Ubisoft games (so itā€™s not the AV or anything) but I think this is the first Epic Games game that Iā€™ve tried it on. Iā€™ve tried adding Borderlands2.exe as a custom installation but that didnā€™t help - still getting ā€œhaving trouble downloading cheatsā€.
Iā€™ve also tried adding Wemod as an exception in my VPN (but, again, it wasnā€™t affecting any other cheats) and just turning off the VPN. No change.

Any ideas on what to do?

This means nothing. Just because the trainers for other games work, it doesnā€™t mean your antivirus isnā€™t blocking this trainer from working. Antiviruses might be fine with some trainers but not with others.

• Add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program. C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • As well as the trainers folder. C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers

Except that I donā€™t run an antivirus and have Windows Defender turned off. When I said ā€œitā€™s not the AV or anythingā€, I meant that Iā€™d thought of that and I knew 15 people would jump to that and have also checked the firewall settings as well.

Anyone know what happened to one hit kills? I normally dont cheat but where I dont have anyone to play with the raid bosses keep kicking my taleā€¦

Just put on infinte health or shield

the steam version have some cheats that the epic games version donā€™t have , plz add them if you can.

Is there any way you can make a cheat for ā€œInfiniteā€ Golden Keys? Either a separate cheat or an update to the Unlimited Resources cheat.

hey it seems like the badass cheat doesnā€™t do anything

download profile editor off of the nexus you can give infinite keys

How do you use them unlimited badass tokens

Is it possible to make the same features like Steam?

I would solemnly welcome the DMG modifier and EXP modifier