Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Borderlands 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Borderlands 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Mega Exp
4. Instant Skill Cool Down
5. Backpack Size 99
6. Easy Unlock Chests
7. Unlimited Badass Token
8. Unlimited Resources
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Unlimited Ammo
11. No Reload
12. Super Jump
13. Super Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/04/2020
    Started development

• 06/04/2020
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 06/08/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Borderlands 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hello! It’s not really a problem, moreso i have no idea how to get the program to work with the Epic Games version of borderlands 2 found on the epic games store. How do I get started??

1 Like

There are 2 ways,

1 way: Start your game in the normal game lanucher, once the game have been started go to the WeMod “Game trainer name here” and press play.

2 way: Start Your game with the WeMod launcher.

Hi there, I tried linking this trainer to the epic games version. I keeps on saying that the epic games launcher must be opened and you have to run the game through the launcher

Welcome to the community @HoltzHunter. :slight_smile:

Then go ahead and launch the game via Epic Launcher.

1. Launch the game first via Epic Launcher.
  2. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
  3. Alt+tab to WeMod, Press Play. Alt+tab back to the game.

Whouaa good job :smile: how does “Mega EXP” work ?
And Unlimited Resources ? What is it ?

it would seem that unlimited badass tokens does not work

2 Likes

Hey, I have problem with the Unlimited resources. It gives you only 99 and that is not enough to buy some of the items… Could you somehow repair it ?

Thank you for your feedback! What would be the best value in your opinion to set it at? :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the best Value would be like 500 or 999. To be honest I don’t know what is the maximum.So the best just set it to be able to buy the things

Why not keep the same idea as the steam version ? with a instant kill (without enemy shield)

Can you add a unlimited money cheat please?

You have Unlimited Resources that counts money,eridium,torgue tokens and seraph crystals. Tokens and Crystals are kinda broken becouse it gives you only 99 so you cannot buy many items.But you get 500 eridium which is not depleted and 99,999,999,999 money that does not deplete as well.

Helllo,

Question on the currency for Seraph and Torgue - For some reasons the amount is capped at 99. All hacks work great (bar pehaps baddass points) and the 99 cap?

@MrAntiFun Could you possible help me understand what I’m doing wrong?

Hello @DivineRequest310 and @Purist1989. :slight_smile:

We are aware of the limitation of the cheats that give just 99 of the resource.
We have asked in a post above what you believe this should be set to. We have yet to receive a definite response. See here: Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

1 Like

Game is still stating having problems downloading cheats please try again later.

Set it to 999. Then you can buy everything.

1 Like

I’ve forwarded this feedback to the creator :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Borderlands 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like