Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Ill test tonight and feedback :slight_smile:

Message appears, there was a problem starting the trainer.

Working great. 999 appears as expected and value holds

I still have it capped at 99 any ideas ?

That’s really odd… it shouldn’t be. I’ll retest again in a moment and double check

Error Message

2 Likes

I could like restart WeMod or something but i quite don’t know how becouse i only used WeMod for cheating and not really digged into the settings

I suppose you could try. The trainer should show an updated date of today (which is does for me) and works fine

Reinstalled, downloaded from this page, everything. Nothing makes it work

My little one is nearly asleep. So wont be long to confirm if I’m experiencing any issues since confirming ok

Yep. Its working perfectly. Can’t understand why it wouldn’t be working for you guys?

Figured it out, was my antivirus blocking it. All good now.

Aaaah! Thats a good learn

Glad you figured it out. Yes usually always is AV cant download cheats , having trouble starting trainer or game. Thanks for being pro member too !

2 Likes

Thanks to the mods for raising it and to @MrAntiFun for the quick resolution!

1 Like

For some reason it keeps telling me it failed and to try later, its been doing that for a week

Welcome to the community @WildSnake815.

The main cause of a trainer failing to inject is due to interference from antivirus programs.
Please check your antivirus program to see if the trainer has been falsely quarantined.
Then ideally you should add WeMod (and the trainer if necessary) as an exception in your antivirus program.

Another user had the same issue as you, as you can see in about three posts above, which was resolved by adding antivirus exceptions. So please give this a try and let us know how it goes. Thank you. :slight_smile:

With the January 10th update it says its incompatible. Is there something I need to do or is it just that it needs to be updated again? I noticed about 4 of them still work but the rest don’t.

Hello and welcome to WeMod, @HungOverNightly. :slight_smile:

Are you replying on the thread for the correct trainer? This trainer did not exist until the 4th June this year - so there was no trainer update for this particular game on the 10th January.
Or do you mean that you have an outdated copy of the game?

Where did you get your copy of the game from? Epic, Steam or cracked?

If you have Borderlands 2 on Epic Games:
This trainer was updated 9 days ago from this post (click). The trainer should be working perfectly fine as long as you have a legitimately purchased copy of this game from Epic Games which is up to date.
Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

If you have the game on Steam:
You’re using the wrong trainer. You need this one: Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.