Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ok no worries

I cannot get this mod to work. It worked about a week ago but now it will not work no matter what I try. Does it need to be updated? Thanks.

hi STN. btw. good job on the trainers for borderlands. i wish we could do something about the current borderlands 2 trainer though. hopefully you could put in the inventory category you put in for the borderlands the pre sequel. its actually a good addition. hopefully you consider this please. thank you very much.

Stn is no longer with us here at wemod. So this trainer will not be updated Also the trainer is 5 years old little bit too old to add anything to it

ugh. sad to hear. well anyway, thanks for the info @ptondo. is there any chance that anyone will still be making a new cheat for borderlands the pre sequel? oh, btw, thanks for responding @ptondo.

1 Like

Hey @LexPizarro21. :slight_smile:

If you’re trying to use this trainer on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, then it will not work, because it is a separate game. If you have the Pre-Sequel on Steam, you need to use this trainer: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Or did you get the game from Epic Games while it was free there?
If so, then you need this trainer: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Nice mod menu but the player run speed, player walking speed, player jump height, one hit kills, rapid fire, add golden keys and add badass tokens doesn’t work for me

I play this all the time and that’s about all I use player run speed, jump height ,
Work fine for me. Golden keys you need one for it to work and it works too
You using the steam store game version? Not trying to use it online ?

When I use the Golden Keys cheat it goes negative. I’d like to see this fixed but I know it’s an older game.

Welcome to the community @Fridge134.

And thank you for being Pro, which helps with the development of WeMod’s software, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

See this post by @ptondo above yours:

1 Like

I do have keys. When I try to add keys it goes to something like -200. I managed to redeem a certain number from shift codes but I can’t add more using the trainer; it just ends up going negative and then you can only get to where you started.

I know if you add too many it goes back around I think the limit is like 250 ? Then goes - if I remember correctly
I’ll try this later and check it out.
Edit > ya just tried and limit is 205 then goes to - 42 just keep pushing the button goes back up

the main problem with this trainer is that borderlands 2 has this thing whenever you open it, it opens a menu and not the game, when i press play on we mod it puts me into that menu, in that menu there is the settings and the button that puts you into the game, when i press the button that puts you into the game, the trainer will think im not in the game anymore and disables so i cant use it, i wasted 20$ for absolutely nothing

Sorry it’s not working for you but I have never heard if that and not one comment like that in 428 comments. Not sure what’s going on with your game
Wait till your in game then alt tab out and press play in wemod after. I use this all the time and dont have any problems

Kinda random but one hack I love is projectile multiplier I would greatly appreciate it if you can squeeze that in.

Sorry not as old as this game is we wont be adding anything to this. Sorry again

Since the last game update, I get a game crash after a few minutes while using the following cheats.

Never die
Rapid fire
Player walk, speed and jumping.

Should be checked, otherwise update the trainer.

I play this game every day again and and use player speed and jump and have no crashes at all. Also only use ammo and no reload only ones I use and no problem
Trainer shouldn’t need an update.

Need updated version because it is not working on this version as of 11/03/2021

2 Likes

ayo when this gonna get a update