Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Exe while in game ? Just pick the fix button and find where you downloaded the game to. Should pick up automatically if its from steam
I play this almost every day and it works fine

same here! It just doesnt work, Once I open up the game, Borderlands works perfectly, but WeMod doesn’t like me and says that it doesn’t work. HELP

Not sure what could be up. Works perfect for me.
What happens when u click play ?

I tried many times, after i click play the game start but not the mod.

(there was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different pont in your game)

I tried before starting the game or after start the game, or play the game 10 min and start the mod, but it dosen’t work. I tried start the game in borderlands 2 exe (\steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32) not working.

help

Did you update you game when there was an update like 2 months ago ?
And are you trying to use this online ?

1 Like

Is it possible to update it and add an option to add “torgue coins” and “seraph crystals” as you only get the “torgue coins” from the dlc and the “seraph crystals” from fighting insane boss battles that take ages ?

I don’t think that’s legal. Getting dlc content comes under piracy since you’re supposed to buy it with real money.

My game crashes everytime when i try to get the gold key’s is it me or what? Im so confused.

See if it works on a different or fresh save.

i did keeps crashing the game

Are you using the new updated steam version.?

i just bought this yesterday so i should be

i have the same problem but i am in the new DLC when it happens it says i dont have enough video memory i have a GTX 1080TI and i confirm i use only 3 of the 11 gigs

I have a suggestion for a test run for you. Do this without WeMod running.
Load up a game with Kreig, and get him to Sawtooth Cauldron. Follow this particular path: from Sawtooth Cauldron fast travel to the Buzzards Nest through Guano Grotto, then to Main Street Reservoir and then to Cramfist’s Foundry.

I found someone else with the exact same problem you have, with a 1080Ti, and uses only 3 Gbs of VRAM.

That said, chances are the source of the information and test path doesn’t use WeMod or anything else to mod the game. That’d mean WeMod is not at fault for the issue, and it’s probably a memory leak due to the DLC itself.

1 Like

Ya good call was gonna say dont think that’s a wemod problem at all
I still play this couple times a week and have no problems with the trainer on the new dlc

so i used the borderlands goty enhanced perfectly fine then i wanted to play borderlands 2. i did everything like i did last time but every time i do it says"there was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. you can also try again at a different point in your game." any help?

Let’s see. Can try and start game first after game Is running can back out then click play in wemod after game is running
This trainer was updated for the new updated game like 2- 3 months ago for steam

Game works now but is there going to be a set level or give xp thing added?

mine still isn’t working sadly it gives me the same issue

can you add level or give xp?