Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@DarkDynasty What is your game version and are you using it online?

The newest version. Didnā€™t check but I played it just yesterday and always have all my games updated. No I do not use it online.

@STN Hi I am having the problem where the money and eridium do not work, you said to look at the post above but I see no fix, I am just here to ask the daily question, will it be fixed? is it a my side problem? I mean another person is also experiencing this. Infinity is great this is the first game to experience problems.

@KingKazuma This problem was fixed weeks ago, i donā€™t know why it would happen for you guys unless youā€™re still on the old version of infinity.

Is your game modded or online?

no it is not modded and it is offline I made sure of that one, I have uninstalled and reinstalled that still did not work, any tips would be appreciated.

Send me your savegame, maybe its some part of map/mission itā€™s not working.

I tested it 3 times now and it works fine.

How do I send the savegame?

Just upload it to mediafire or tinyupload and paste the link here

but for steam, where is the file located.

@KingKazuma

Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData

profile.bin is the global save file. Keys, Badass, Skins etc.
Save000#.sav is a character save.

I messaged you the link or do you want me to post it? on here

I got it, was busy with total war warhammer, iā€™ll test it today

Thank you.

i notice that no one else has complained about how the erdein and money hacks donā€™t work in
borderlands 2. i donā€™t if anyone else is have the same problem or not but if you could help me it would be i would be thank full.

Works fine. Are you using it online or in co-op?

Bring up the character screen/close and bring it up again to see the changes.

im sorry but its still not working are you using steam files or something else? i am using steam

Yep, i have the steam version.

thank you for the information i will tell you if i find a fix. for anyone else who is having the same problem.

@trollman911 has anyone fixed it? I am having this problem also.

maybe if we work together we can find one have you done anything to infinity or borderlands 2 files? KingKazuma