Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Is the game really this buggy for the trainer or is anybody else having any issues with not having the mayhem stadium at the end of the game? Like at the end of the game they’ll say you unlocked it but don’t have the chip to go to the planet so you’re forever boned from it?

Tried to use the trainer today with my pro account and it did not work every cheat i hit turn off immediately. need some help here

trainer needs to be updated.

1 Like

Trainer needs an update

Yes, believe the game updated and the trainer needs to be updated (Epic Store version for me) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, the game was updated on the 11th June (yesterday), so we’ll need to be patient and wait for the trainer developer to get around to updating the Epic and Steam trainers for this game. :slight_smile:

See also this staff post from the Steam thread for this game:

3 Likes

@Ravenfyre i cant wait any longer XD

Same here, relying back to CE for now :laughing:

1 Like

Hey i just wanted to say that the cheat doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

@HolyZer00 - Please read previous posts before replying. There are a couple that already state this. There’s a staff post above with a red exclamation mark next to it, here: Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

Posting what is already know just pushes important staff posts out of view.

1 Like

The last 10 posts have been need an update , so maybe need to lock this for now

1 Like

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

When i try to enable any of the cheats they immediately toggle off. No recoil seems to be the only one that remains on. Ive tried restarting a few times but no go. This is on Steam btw.

Ya that’s why this is for epic version. Was gonna say he just updated this need to use steam version

I guess the borderlands 3 update on their side broke it?

Ya and he just updated the trainer 3 hours ago. Make sure your using the correct trainer for the game you said you have steam version of the game this trainer is for the epic version

will he be updating the steam version?

He updated both at the same time epic and steam version