Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I’ve done a bit of snooping into the Super Loot Rate. Looks like most methods of spawning legionaries are restricted by the fact that the loot itself is distributed in multiple different item pools, that are also based on which map location you are in. So you cant force summon a legendary unless you are in the correct zone and your script points to that pool. I’m gonna link an external URL that has a neat work around, if its against policy go ahead and delete the comment. But it would be a pretty good alternative unless you’re working on something better.

So with the new Event that was released, the trainer works well so far but the only thing that hasn’t worked is the eridian cheats.

Any chance we can get a way to increase bank size similar to the inventory cheat?

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Set Eridium/Infinite Eridium cheat still does not work

For me as well, neither the Eridium or Keys cheats function.

You need to have one key first. Then it will work not sure about iridium

Hey Folks, thanks for the trainer, I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now. I’ve run into a couple of issues lately, Eridium isn’t working for me since starting the first quest of the Halloween event, and it seems that with super loot rate enabled I’m only getting The same few weapons over and over again.

The weapons I am finding on nearly every kill are Ruby’s Fury, A few variants of the maliwan charge sniper rifles, the trevonator shotgun, wagon wheel pistols, rebel yell assault rifles, and the long musket ++ SMG. (hereafter referred to as list A)

I started a new character and in the Droughtlands when beginning the game, I get a lot of Lyuda sniper rifles, flood pistols, a huge variety of shields and grenades,and class mods as well as the above. However on TVHM (mayhem 1,2 and3), even the droughtlands is only giving the items in list A. I very rarely get another legendary off a boss or rare spawn.

to clarify my last post the legendary item drops were an issue the whole time I’ve been using the trainer, only the eridium stopped working after starting the halloween event

After doing a bit more research on the cheat tables side of things, it seems that each area of the game has it’s own loot tables. I don’t know know the feasibility of what I’m about to suggest, but hopefully it will help.

My suggestion would be to have the trainer check (automagically or via enable/disable the super loot) what area you are in and load the hex value for the appropriate loot tables for that area.

The comment on page 2 by Rydian 2 posts below the image of bank slots

Any updates on the Eridum mod? It still isn’t working.

I use the Fitgirl repack for Borderlands 3, but I can’t get WeMod to launch the game. If I try to launch it without it, it works fine, but even using the same .exe, Borderlands won’t even show up on the task manager.

That’s because this is for epic store version. We dont offer support for cracked games here
But can maybe find one up to date that’s all

Hey, can you add an Option to make more Storage Space.

Any chance of making the trainer update golden keys, even if you have zero? I don’t play online and don’t have golden keys and the trainer requires having at least 1 golden key in order to add golden keys.

Because of this requirement, I cannot add or increase the number of golden keys.

PS. No, I don’t want to use shift codes and login. I play completely offline.

Just Google them they have the codes out there for them just enter the code when your in the game and you will have one. We all had to do it that way
Shiftcodes
Its the only way to do it. And we all play offline.
Or maybe can try cheat engine to get keys

If you don’t want to use shift codes you will need to earn one by just playing the game. The address probably changes after you get the first key which is why they can’t be edited before.

Will the XP Mod work in Multiplayer for my friend also? Or does he need his own trainer?

When playing with someone and wanting to use trainers, its best to have both (or all 4) people using it as it may or may not crash someone’s game or something else wigging out.

1 Like

You need to be online to use shift codes to get golden keys. I am offline all the time.

The cheat engine does not work because it requires you to have 1 key already in order to add keys. Hence my request to allow adding keys when you have 0 keys instead of forcing users to have 1.