Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I didn’t know that missions give out golden keys in BL3??? That’s awesome. Which missions give out golden keys? Thanks, I must have missed them or not gotten there yet.

t doesn’t work for me when I put unlimited eridium and the keys, nor when I want to increase the eridium and the keys, how do I solve it?

I think there mite be something with the eriduim but keys still works. Do you have one ?

i have 211 and it doesn’t increase me either

I only needed the eridium option to buy skins.But neither the “setting amount” nor the “unlimited eridium” option is working(did as it said in the instructions beside the option and had 250 of them already).Tried unlimited ammo and that worked so I think it might be only the eridium options that aren’t working.

Sorry this is out of context. But, it baffles me that you don’t want to play online for the few seconds it takes to copy an paste a shift code. i’m somewhat curious on your reasoning for this.

2 Likes

Needed online to download the game !

1 Like

Eridium options don’t seem to work at all.

Bump dor response having eridium increase Eridium isnt working for me either

Hi there could you please update the trainer so that any of Eridian cheats work once again. I know you’re probably focused on other projects right now… but I know several players who have also experienced this. It would be really good if it could at some point. Thank you so much.

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

  • Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements



Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Loot tables for Super Loot Rate are still messed up :frowning:

Yeah Please Fix Super Loot Rate.

These keys have been deemed “permanent” and are available to everybody. Use them to kickstart your key collection.

  • ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H - 3 Golden Keys .
  • 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z - 1 Golden Key .
  • ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 - 1 Golden Key .
  • Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 - 1 Golden Key .
  • HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR - 1 Golden Key .
  • ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 - 1 Golden Key .
1 Like

Is there any way to get the keys ingame outside of going online and writing the code? I cannot be online, so I can’t do the codes.

How did you download the game ? I dont think there is ingame way

Guess I’ll have to wait for the Steam release, shame.

You can go to the Borderlands website, link your account to your shift account and redeem the golden key codes through that and they will be added to game. But you will have to have a online connection for your accounts to sync up and have the golden keys be added. If your issue is that you can not go on the internet or have no internet connection well then you’ll be out of luck for getting golden keys.

Im having a problem.
“unable to find your opened game”
I started BL3 through the trainer, but it can’t find it once it opens.
This is a first for me since the trainer has been able to detect every game so far.

Try this:

  1. In WeMod, click the down arrow next to the play button.

  2. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Epic Games\NameOfGameHere.

  3. Find the .exe for the game inside the folder.

  4. Click and drag it to the panel in the WeMod software that you opened in step 1.

Then it might help to run the game first, wait until you’re on the main menu, Alt+tab to Wemod, press play in WeMod, then Alt+tab back to the game.