Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

i suppose bad timing really, thank you as well for the advice. It was kind of the first time i saw one of these not work properly and wanted to report anything i found to have a bug. just trying to help

If only there was another place for people to deal with this particular trainerā€™s ability to deal with the Steam version of the game (when itā€™s not supposed toā€¦). Like, well, a forum for people that have issues with it, or something like that, so that actual bug reports donā€™t get lost in the fray.

I used the set health option on Steam to boost my health but it wouldnā€™t go past max health so I changed max health. I want to go back to default but it has just locked my health to whatever I set max health to. How do I revert health bar back to default?

Appreciate any help, thanks!

*edit: it fixed itself, gracias amigos

Will we at some point be able to vote for a dedicated steam trainer?

Will the Epic trainer work for steam?

Yes it works. ā€¦ we have had a couple testers try it and it worked

I think i somehow break the trainers. I played the game on Steam, and the ā€œunlimited moneyā€ worked for me once. After using this feature to get 9M money in a previous gameplay session, i didnā€™t toggle it on my next gameplay session, and spent the money on upgrading ammo capacity. After that, the ā€œunlimited moneyā€ no longer work for me. Any idea on how to fix it?

1 Like

Hi guys, can i get banned from game if i use the cheats in offline mode and later online? I mean, using the cheats in offline, when i done using it stop WeMod and later i choose online game (sorry for my bad english)

when i load into the game it crashes instantly. any workaround?

@MxSkyDrop. Probably if you max your stats or go online with like 100 keys then ya maybe

" Little " @LongShlong09 are you using epic or steam version. ?

Iā€™m using the steam version, and indeed, the game crashes whenever you enter it while WeMod is actively playing. I have over 9000 keys, but my game desnā€™t crash unless WeMod is active. Even on a character who has been completely unaltered beyond the keys.

Just started using the trainer this week, and I just had some comments about the Unlimited Money and Set Money Cheats.

First off, the Unlimited Money Cheat is cool, but Iā€™m wondering why it sets it to only $10 million, instead of actual Maximum Money? There are Storage Deck Upgrades that cost more than $10 million.

Also, on the Set Money Cheat, why are the numbers so low? That could have been the fix for the other problem, but it seems to top out at around $900,000 or so.

Again, just wondering why these money cheats are set at the limits theyā€™re at, and if thereā€™s any plans to improve the numbers in the future?

Thanks in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello we need to update the trainer for borderlands 3 and get the steam version on WeMod as well. I canā€™t seem to find the request for the game at all ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ someone can help me there or itā€™s already underwork? just guessing here.

@NyxAri
This trainer, though designed for the Epic Games version, also works on the Steam version.

1. Open the trainer, click Fix or the down arrow next to the Play button, whichever you see.

2. Navigate to the location of the gameā€™s executable on your PC, which for legit Steam games by default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME .

3. Click and drag the executable to the panel you opened in step 1. The executable will have the file type ā€œApplicationā€.

4. Launch the game via Steam launcher, not WeMod. Wait until you are on the main menu.

5. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play. Alt+tab back to the game.

2 Likes

^w^ thx you

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to clear something up here.
If you have 2 of the 3 capstones (max skills in the tree, final one checked off), and halfway down the third skill tree, thatā€™s almost completely normal for someone who can go to level 53 in single player, and shouldnā€™t be looked at funny. Also, getting 100 keys is easy as pie if one was to troll the usual key sites (like the actual twitter account for Shift).
If youā€™ve gone completely mental about the skills, someone might question it, if they knew what the skills were doing.

I made the mistake of playing with the slider to try to give myself more than the $9,999,999 Unlimited Money was giving me, because I need a Bank Storage Deck Upgrade that costs almost $11 million, and now Iā€™m stuck with my cash lowered down to just over $900,000 and I canā€™t reset it back to give me my $10 million - $1. How do i reset it back to the default setting of giving me $9,999,999? Anybody know? @Estranged are you able to offer any advice here? :thinking:

Unfortunately, no. Iā€™ve been kind of forced not to use either of those options because of exactly that issue. For reasons already explained before this, the ā€œUnlimited Moneyā€ option no longer works, but thereā€™s no point in trying to log it as a complaint about this trainer because this trainer was not made to work with the Steam release of the game (if that is, indeed, the version of the game you have). As Iā€™ve said before, using this trainer with the Steam release of the game may cause some technical issues (such as options not working) simply because itā€™s for the Epic Games version of the game.

The good news is that you really donā€™t need that ā€œlastā€ bank upgrade. Once you buy it, thereā€™s another one, at damn near twice the price. The reason you donā€™t need it is because youā€™ve already got 260 slots in your bank. That should be plenty.

My apologies, I should have mentioned that Iā€™m playing the Epic Games version. Iā€™ve been hopelessly addicted to the franchise ever since I played the first game 10 years ago, so I was never going to wait for the Steam release, I had to have the game on Launch Day! :sunglasses:

And while you think I may not ā€œneedā€ the full 300 slots of Bank Space, since this game eliminated the individual banks for each character, that breaks down to only 150 slots each between my 2 characters. Thatā€™ll get used up fast. If I make a 3rd character, or a 4th, the problem just grows exponentially.

Back to the other topicā€¦ I used the Unlimited Money Cheat on both of my characters, but it was on my FL4K character that I adjusted the slider. He now has 1/10th as much money as he did before I fiddled with that setting. But my Zane Flynt still has over $10 million, so heā€™ll have to be the one I use to buy that SDU.

As for FL4Kā€™s stash of cash, oh well. Easy come, easy go, I guess. :man_shrugging:

Steam version here, I was just trying it out to see if it works. All it does is crash my game no matter which cheat is used. Hopefully, a steam version will be uploaded.

1 Like