Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The Steam version got a hotfix yesterday (link), which likely caused a partial or complete incompatibility with the Epic trainer.

Happy to reportā€¦

Still working fine on steam, even after the hotfixes applied

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You sure blood?

accept the super loot code no longer works.

Can you make a trainer for steam too and if you canā€™t is there a way to run the game from steam with the cheats?

2 Likes

The Super loot dosent work, but the rest does. Did it work for you?

Super loot still works unless there was an update after the game came out on Steam.

Yā€™all gotta be hiding something from me cause it just donā€™t work for me at all.

okay I tested it and yeah thats weird yesterday or the day before it would not work. weird it works now. thanks man!!!

Yes Kingcoalā€¦itā€™s working fine for me yes

Now I will admit I only use a few functions of this trainer, to allow the game to ā€˜play out as intendedā€™ as best as possible.

So I use only F2,F4,F8,F9,F10 & F11

And they all work on MY system is all I can report on!

As Iā€™ve heard people not being able to get it to work, and reports of crashes(Iā€™ve never had one and Iā€™m now on Chapter 18)

So it may be something else I donā€™t know, and only to suggest again you read my original post, which has what I think is the easiest method to make it work for you and your steam version, even after the 3/20 hotfix patch!

Good Luck Gang!

Steam recently released Borderlands 3 on their platform.
The Epic trainer causes the game to crash.
I cannot find any way to request an update using the Wemod program, could we get an version that works on Steam please?

Hey everyone EPIC trainer works for the steam version. Its about balancing how many codes you us at one time.

It donā€™t work for everyone my man.

Itā€™s still working for me after the update on Steam. If youā€™re having trouble follow these steps, they worked for me:

1. Set your custom installation path to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 3\OakGame\Binaries\Win64\Borderlands3.exe
  2. Start the game normally, not through WeMod, load into your game, and pause it by pressing escape.
  3. Alt-Tab to WeMod, and click the play button for the trainer. Do no use the play button in the drop down menu next to your file path. This causes CTDā€™s for me.
  4. Should work just fine from here. If not, itā€™s not the trainer, itā€™s your individual machine.

Must be my machine, while the screen is paused it wonā€™t crash, but as soon as I press escape again it crashes instantly.

For those playing the game on Steam:

@SimpleMachine, @kbrowne19, @Robot_Shark, @ParallelMitten74, @VividBanana21, @unretired, @NyxAri, etc.

From my experience, using DX12 caused the game to CTD with wemod. Using DX11 works fine.

WELL THERE YA GO FOLKS!

A HUGE THANKS SHOULD TODAY GO TO OUT MAF for creating now an official STEAM version!

(cmon folks, a big round of applause for MAF!)

And allow we all can allow this thread to revert back to the EPIC versionā€™s only posts and inquiries!

Isnā€™t life grand?

Stay well, stay SAFE AND HEALTHY GAMERS!

And DO enjoy this amazing game in Borderlands 3!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

really needs an update at this point. epic games updated and now super loot no longer works.

would also like it to work better for players in the lobby

2 Likes

Epic version, since the new DLC, super loot no longer works.

Thanks
Kit

5 Likes