Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, mine stopped working when I made the mistake of trying to set the amount of money, hoping I could set it higher than 10 million. Hasn’t worked for me since then. I’m at the point where I’m about to pay to purchase a DIFFERENT trainer that WILL let me set the money above $10 million so I can afford the final upgrades to the Bank Space.

A lot of the features are not working for me. I think it needs an update.

The trainer doesn’t not need an update. If cheats aren’t working it is probably because you are on the wrong graphics API. You need to make sure you are running DX11.

Everything that I use works perfectly except for unlimited money. That still refuses to work even after the update. I’m running it using DX11. If I’m doing something wrong let me know but if I’m not it may need another update

Unlimited Eridium and Money are reversed. Use unlimited eridium until MAF can change that.

Thanks for the info and quick response. I’ll give that a shot

Why has this problem only just popped up? Also, could you tell us how to change it to DX11 and why it may not be working on DX12? Considering about 4 - 8 days ago it was working fine without needing to change anything I’m a tad confused as to why it is needed now…

1 Like

Ok so I tried what you said and using neither unlimited eridium or money worked. And unlimited grenades didn’t work either. The game is up to date, hot fixes are applied and I’m using DX11

Ok I lied it’s working now, I guess I took a moment for it to kick in? Idk but they do work now

Im getting a crash, when im going to spawn

Game crashed regardless of DX11 or DX12… :sob:

Seems like God and Ammo are working. Had a crash on teleport to waypoint last night and this morning I’m getting consistent crashes on Super Loot Rate. Playing from Epic Launcher.

EDIT: Launching or connecting the trainer to the game no longer lets it load. Got to signing in before it throws a full crash and report. Have tried launching the game first and connecting the trainer and tried launching game from trainer.

Does the Trainer work for Multiplayer?? I’m assuming not, but i figured i would ask.

WeMod does not condone online cheating where you’ll be ruining the experience of other players, nor does it provide the tools to do so.
All trainers on the internet are designed to work in offline, single player games by injecting values into the RAM of your PC. Online games are run on a server thousands of miles away from you, not on your PC.

Understandable. I wouldn’t use WeMod in a competitive environment. It’s more just to make Borderlands 3 even more crazy and ridiculous then it already is. Just wanted to check if it would even affect multiplayer. More so that I would probably have to restart my game before touching multiplayer so the mods don’t affect anything vital.

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

the epic store version seems to be crashing a lot when activating the cheats.

Yesterday it worked fine. Today with the update the super loot and super damage dosnt work anymore

2 Likes

It crashes the game alot

Nothing is working for me after this update. :frowning:

Yeaaaaaa this ain’t working at all rn… 12 crashes in. Do you have to use a specific Direct X Version?